Save the Date for INFUSION 2011!
Plans are underway for INFUSION 2011, the power-packed women's seminar hosted by Nyack College on the Rockland County campus in the fall.
Ladies, mark your calendars today and SAVE THE DATE: Saturday, October 1, 2011 from 9:00 a.m to 3:30 p.m.
This year's theme is INFUSION...fresh perspective for the woman's journey. Featured speakers scheduled to date are Dr. Amy Davis, Nyack professor of biblical and theological studies; Jackie Quinn, recording artist and conference speaker; and Wanda Walborn, Nyack Rockland's director of spiritual formation. A dynamic worship team and transformational teaching and testimony from other Nyack campus leaders will round out the day.
Check this blog frequently to learn when the INFUSION web page will be up and running. There you will find the convenience of online registration as well as other details about another exciting day in the campus community. Discounted group and early bird rates will be available.
Last year's hit is sure to be this year's homerun! Plan to join us!
- Thursday, October 23--Velocity! Debuts at Nyack Rockland School of Music
- Unearthing Magdala--Nyack College Conference for Interfaith Scholars
- RELEASE: Official Nyack Statement on Ebola
- October 17: Nyack's School of Social Work and Community Connections for Youth Release Report
- Steinway Piano Dedication With Steinway & Sons President Ron Losby and CD-60 Biographer James Barron
- Miovski and Mansfield Families Music Hall Dedicated at Nyack NYC Campus
- Official Nyack College Statement Regarding Unknown Man on Campus September 23
- Anti-Human Trafficking Art Exhibit with Susan Clinthorne and Sally Thielen at Nyack Rockland
- "A Greener NYC" to Showcase a Nyack School of Music Performance at City Hall
- Nyack College Joins the Luis Palau Association CityServe Event in Manhattan
- C&MA Church Planter Among Those Murdered in Guinea
- Alrick Brown's Award-winning Kinyarwanda Screening & Panel at Nyack NYC
- Dean Ron Walborn Interviewed on Unseminary.com
- Report on AJCO-CSGE Panel: Wealth and Responsibility to the Poor
- 9/11 Thirteen Years Later
- Browse Blog Archive>>