June 25 is Commencement Day for Nyack DC
Commencement Day for graduates from Nyack's campus in the nation's capital will take place on Saturday, June 25 at 10:00 a.m. at The Temple of Praise, 700 Southern Ave. in Washington, DC.
This year's commencement speaker will be Dr. Fernando Arzola, Jr. Nyack New York's associate dean of the College of Arts and Sciences. His latest book, Exploring Worship: Catholic, Evangelical, and Orthodox Perspectives, was published by Wipf and Stock. The book explores corporate worship and suggests classic practices that help deepen the understanding and experience of worship.
Dean Arzola was recently honored by the National Puerto Rican Day Parade, Inc. at its Educational/Leadership Project Banquet held at Villa Barone Manor in New York City. He will be among the many business, political, and educational leaders who will participate in the 54th annual parade that travels along Fifth Ave from 44th Street to 86th Streets on Sunday, June 12.
Congratulations to the Nyack DC Class of 2011!
- C&MA Church Planter Among Those Murdered in Guinea
- Get Nyack Warrior Gear Online Until September 30
- Alrick Brown's Award-winning Kinyarwanda Screening & Panel at Nyack NYC
- Dean Ron Walborn Interviewed on Unseminary.com
- RELEASE: October 20 Unearthing Magdala, An Ancient Judaism & Christian Origins Conference
- Report on AJCO-CSGE Panel: Wealth and Responsibility to the Poor
- 9/11 Thirteen Years Later
- Jewish and Christian Perspectives on Wealth and Responsibility to the Poor
- HEOP Continues at Nyack Rockland and Launches at Nyack NYC
- India Trip for Nyack School of Nursing Combines Study With Outreach
- "A Greener NYC" to Showcase a Nyack School of Music Performance at City Hall
- A Call to Prayer September 1-7 by C&MA President John Stumbo
- True Confessions or A Half Century-Old Mystery to be Unveiled at Homecoming 2014!
- On the Passing of Mrs. Dianna Sanders
- Nyack NYC Student Leadership Development Retreat
- Browse Blog Archive>>