Dean Arzola Honored by NPRDP, Inc.
Nyack College Dean of the College of Arts and Sciences, Dr. Fernando Arzola, Jr., was recently honored by the National Puerto Rican Day Parade, Inc. at its annual Educational/Leadership Project Banquet held at Villa Barone Manor in New York City.
The project was the vision of the annual parade’s founder, Dr. Ramon S. Velez, Sr. Dr. Velez was passionate about seeing Puerto Rican youth pursue leadership roles in society and celebrating the achievements of educational and business leaders.
Dr. Arzola was joined by family and Nyack colleagues from both New York City and Rockland County, NY campuses at the banquet. He and other Educational/Leadership honorees and delegates from Puerto Rico and states from across the country will be on colorful floats in the Sunday, June 12 parade, which will be televised for three hours on FOX 5. Additional afternoon coverage will air on WOR Channel 9. The parade route travels along Fifth Avenue from 44th Street to 86th Street in Manhattan.
The Nyack College campus community congratulates Dean Arzola for this latest achievement!
- FEB 21: Second Scholarship and Global Engagement Colloquium
- WNYK 88.7FM February Alumni Spotlight: Dr. Donald Paine
- Feb 22: Writing Center Presents "I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings"
- FEB 24: Prof. Shelley Jameson and School of Music Alumnae in Concert
- Remembering Dr. Thomas H. Stebbins (NC '56)
- A Faith Journey Profile for Black History Month: Deborah Walker
- Nyack College New York City School of Music Ensemble Performs at The Kennedy Center
- Feb 17: Empower Open House at Alliance Theological Seminary Rockland
- Nyack New York City School of Music Student on "Harry" TV Show
- Screening of Documentary, "13th"
- Katalina Padilla: Being the Change
- A Faith Journey Profile for Black History Month: Dr. Cleotha Robertson
- Feb 15: Screening of "13th" on Nyack Rockland Campus
- February 28: Deadline for Endowed Scholarship Applications
- School of Education Dean Updates Program Accreditations
- Nyack's WNYK 88.7 FM Warrior Radio Airs Black History Month Features
- Center for Scholarship and Global Engagement Colloquium Series
- Athletes Leadership Conference at Nyack College
- How a Nyack Sports Hero Was Celebrated
- First Hudson Link/Nyack College Graduation at Taconic Correctional Facility
- January 29-31: Deeper Life Series Speaker is Dr. Jonathan Shaw
- "Dan Bailey Day" at Nyack
- Head Men's Basketball Coach Jason Crafton on WNYK
- WNYK 88.7FM January Alumni Spotlight: Orlando Suazo
- 2018 Empower Retreat Attendees From 51 Churches and Seven States
- Browse Blog Archive>>