Dean Arzola Honored by NPRDP, Inc.
Nyack College Dean of the College of Arts and Sciences, Dr. Fernando Arzola, Jr., was recently honored by the National Puerto Rican Day Parade, Inc. at its annual Educational/Leadership Project Banquet held at Villa Barone Manor in New York City.
The project was the vision of the annual parade’s founder, Dr. Ramon S. Velez, Sr. Dr. Velez was passionate about seeing Puerto Rican youth pursue leadership roles in society and celebrating the achievements of educational and business leaders.
Dr. Arzola was joined by family and Nyack colleagues from both New York City and Rockland County, NY campuses at the banquet. He and other Educational/Leadership honorees and delegates from Puerto Rico and states from across the country will be on colorful floats in the Sunday, June 12 parade, which will be televised for three hours on FOX 5. Additional afternoon coverage will air on WOR Channel 9. The parade route travels along Fifth Avenue from 44th Street to 86th Street in Manhattan.
The Nyack College campus community congratulates Dean Arzola for this latest achievement!
- Global Service-Learning 2015
- Peace and Hope Visit Nyack Rockland
- Hudson Link, TEDxSing Sing and Nyack College in New York Times Feature
- Sophia Institute Conference Features Nyack NYC Faculty
- Mandela Day Celebration at Nyack
- Storm Glautier Named CACC Rep to the National Student-Athlete Advisory Committee
- Memorial Concerts Honoring Professor Emeritus Ralph Ellenberger (1934-2014)
- Leadership Rockland Multicultural Communities Day Kicks Off at Nyack College
- Chamberfest at Nyack Rockland School of Music
- Nyack Rockland Colloquium Series Features Dr. K. Kale Yu
- NYACK NYC: Forgive Us...Confessions of a Compromised Faith--Book and Panel Discussion
- Fall 2014 Nyack's Scholars Symposium
- Nyack Students Up For The Challenge
- The Jubilee Chorus Performs at The Bowery Mission
- Auditions for Spring 2015 Production of "The Brothers Grimm Spectaculathon"
- Browse Blog Archive>>