Dean Arzola Honored by NPRDP, Inc.
Nyack College Dean of the College of Arts and Sciences, Dr. Fernando Arzola, Jr., was recently honored by the National Puerto Rican Day Parade, Inc. at its annual Educational/Leadership Project Banquet held at Villa Barone Manor in New York City.
The project was the vision of the annual parade’s founder, Dr. Ramon S. Velez, Sr. Dr. Velez was passionate about seeing Puerto Rican youth pursue leadership roles in society and celebrating the achievements of educational and business leaders.
Dr. Arzola was joined by family and Nyack colleagues from both New York City and Rockland County, NY campuses at the banquet. He and other Educational/Leadership honorees and delegates from Puerto Rico and states from across the country will be on colorful floats in the Sunday, June 12 parade, which will be televised for three hours on FOX 5. Additional afternoon coverage will air on WOR Channel 9. The parade route travels along Fifth Avenue from 44th Street to 86th Street in Manhattan.
The Nyack College campus community congratulates Dean Arzola for this latest achievement!
- Chelsea Geyer (NC '12) Golf Tournament Luncheon Speaker
- August 31: Last Day for Early Bird Rates for CCCU 2016 Diversity Conference at Nyack NYC
- Register by September 5 for Nyack's Leadership Speaker Series
- Remembering Lavern Dantzler, Nyack Alumna and Staff Member
- Amanda Halter, A Lady Warrior in Germany
- Celebrating the Life of Rick Santiago
- Jose Heredia (NC '09) at the Rose Nagelberg Theatre in Manhattan
- Carol Ann Freeman and Bonita D'Amil...Hearts for Hungary
- Gabrielle Do Goes Global With Her Spoken Word Artistry
- Nyack College Golf Classic Returns to Historic Saint Andrew's
- Memorial Service for ATS Alum Mark Xavier Lewis
- Go Fish! or The Adventures of Dr. Peter Park
- ATS Dean Announces New Role: ATS Director, Dr. Louis DeCaro, Jr.
- Nyack's Historic Excavation: Something to Write Home About
- Nyack Counseling Professor and Students to be Published
- Nyack Reps in the Nation's Capital for Second Chance Pell Grant Meetings
- Nyack College Among Top 50 Most Diverse U.S. Campuses
- Willana Mack, Winner of the Tri-State Gospel Music Association Award
- Epoch Times Features Composer and Nyack Music Prof William Vollinger
- Associate Dean Luis Carlo Receives Kudos for Service to ATS
- JULY 10 & 14: Anthony Vaval ('16) Grad Featured on Dennis Dillon Show
- Dr. Barbara Austin-Lucas, First Female Bishop-Designate for Dunamis Covenant Connection
- Days Away from Nyack's Historic Archaeological Dig
- Carlos Cuestas ('09), A Classical Guitar Act
- Rev. Dave Nguyen and the Vietnamese Alliance Church Celebrate an Anniversary
- Browse Blog Archive>>