Dean Arzola Honored by NPRDP, Inc.
Nyack College Dean of the College of Arts and Sciences, Dr. Fernando Arzola, Jr., was recently honored by the National Puerto Rican Day Parade, Inc. at its annual Educational/Leadership Project Banquet held at Villa Barone Manor in New York City.
The project was the vision of the annual parade’s founder, Dr. Ramon S. Velez, Sr. Dr. Velez was passionate about seeing Puerto Rican youth pursue leadership roles in society and celebrating the achievements of educational and business leaders.
Dr. Arzola was joined by family and Nyack colleagues from both New York City and Rockland County, NY campuses at the banquet. He and other Educational/Leadership honorees and delegates from Puerto Rico and states from across the country will be on colorful floats in the Sunday, June 12 parade, which will be televised for three hours on FOX 5. Additional afternoon coverage will air on WOR Channel 9. The parade route travels along Fifth Avenue from 44th Street to 86th Street in Manhattan.
The Nyack College campus community congratulates Dean Arzola for this latest achievement!
- Sept. 10: Jewish and Christian Perspectives on Wealth and Responsibility to the Poor
- Nyack School of Music Students to Perform at City Hall in Manhattan
- A Call to Prayer September 1-7 by C&MA President John Stumbo
- True Confessions or A Half Century-Old Mystery to be Unveiled at Homecoming 2014!
- On the Passing of Mrs. Dianna Sanders
- Nyack NYC Student Leadership Development Retreat
- 2014 Global Engagement Lecture Features Director of REALIS Christian Center in Kiev, Ukraine
- College of Arts and Sciences Convenes Its Faculty/Staff Retreat
- Nyack History Professor Receives Columbia U Libraries Research Award
- Coming Soon: Nyack NYC and Rockland Student Orientations
- A Sunday Best: Nyack's Own Brightnie Jones
- Important Info for Returning Nyack NYC and Rockland Students
- The Independent Sector Highlights Nyack's STEM Education Participation
- Dr. Leonard Kageler Receives YCL "World Changers Award"
- RELEASE: Nyack's Fourth Year on the CHE "Great College to Work For" List
- Browse Blog Archive>>