An Athletic Milestone for Men's Soccer
Nate Rayl scored the first goal of the game to put Nyack on the scoreboard first and up 1-0. Mid-Continent got on the board with a little over 5 minutes left in the half to tie the game 1-1. Midway through the second half Mid-Continent scored what would be the game winning goal to go up 2-1. Nyack played hard and battled to the end as they played the game without all-conference player Tim Conway. Nyack also played the second half without another of their best players as Oswald Adu went down with a groin injury and could not stay on the field.
Three players, Dan Corti, Oswald Adu, and Andres Martinez, were named to the all-tournament team.
Congratulations, Warriors for a battle well fought.
- Nyack College Partners With the Luis Palau Evangelistic Association
- Friday, Jan. 30: Andrew Palau at Nyack College Rockland
- February 9: Andrew White in Concert at Nyack College Rockland
- Photographer Babita Patel Captures the Spirit of Nyack's Hudson Link Graduation
- C&MA Metro District Grant Supports Training for Emerging Leaders at Nyack/ATS
- RELEASE: Nyack College Degrees to 24 Fishkill Correctional Facility Grads
- Nyack College Represented at NYC Police Commissioner Bill Bratton's Meeting With Clergy
- Nyack's Men's Basketball Teams Serves at Martin Luther King Day Breakfast
- Empower Open House at Alliance Theological Seminary
- Celebrating the Legacy of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
- LoHud Trumpets Nyack's Upcoming Social Justice Celebration
- RELEASE: Nyack's Social Justice Celebration Marks 10th Anniversary
- Nyack Welcomes New Manhattan and Rockland Campus Students With Orientations
- Nyack Baseball Team Collecting Baseball Gloves for Sports Clinic in Mexico
- Global Service-Learning 2015
- Browse Blog Archive>>