An Athletic Milestone for Men's Soccer
Nate Rayl scored the first goal of the game to put Nyack on the scoreboard first and up 1-0. Mid-Continent got on the board with a little over 5 minutes left in the half to tie the game 1-1. Midway through the second half Mid-Continent scored what would be the game winning goal to go up 2-1. Nyack played hard and battled to the end as they played the game without all-conference player Tim Conway. Nyack also played the second half without another of their best players as Oswald Adu went down with a groin injury and could not stay on the field.
Three players, Dan Corti, Oswald Adu, and Andres Martinez, were named to the all-tournament team.
Congratulations, Warriors for a battle well fought.
- RELEASE: Nyack's Fourth Year on the CHE "Great College to Work For" List
- Nyack's Welcome Mat for Hungary
- Nyack College Remembers the Late John Lawrence Seigenthaler
- Nyack College, A Partner Instructor School for Yale's Center for Scientific Teaching
- Nyack College Venue for County Legislature's Forum
- Nyack Nursing Professor and Student Publish in Journal of Nursing
- Alliance World Fellowship Committee Meets at Nyack/ATS Rockland
- Is Nyack Affordable?
- JUNE 13 & 14: Steinway & Sons Sponsor Hudson River Pianofest at Nyack College
- JUNE 11: Nyack's 2014 Golf Classic
- Nyack College Social Work Major Receives NPRDP Scholarship
- RELEASE: An Award-Winning 2013-2104 for Women Warriors
- Nyack's Dr. Steve Notley on Archaeological Survey in Israel
- Nyack Campus Community Remembers Ralph G. Ellenberger (1934-2014)
- Nyack's Newest Members of Beta Psi Chapter of Chi Alpha Epsilon
- Browse Blog Archive>>