Nyack Alumni Green Dedication
On Friday, May 6 at 4:00 p.m. Nyack Rockland will be the site of the Alumni Green Dedication, featuring the beautiful new gazebo with a sweeping view of the Hudson River.
Special guests at the event will include Mrs. Mildred Dotter, a 1947 Nyack alumna, who with her husband Dr. Eugene Dotter, (2002 Honorary LLD from Nyack) gave a generous donation that made the Alumni Green possible.
Program remarks will also be shared by Nyack and ATS Association presidents Dwight Safer and Min. Donna Baptiste. In addition Christopher Smith, Nyack's coordinator of student activities will represent the Class of 2010, and share remarks about their class gift to support the new gazebo.
Light refreshments will be served following the ceremony.
- OCTOBER 30: CSGE Colloquium Series on Environmental Sustainability
- TODAY! Auditions for Spring 2015 Production of "The Brothers Grimm Spectaculathon"
- NY Times Hails Rear Admiral R. Timothy Ziemer (NC '65) as "The Malaria Fighter"
- RELEASE: Official Statement on Ebola Update - Week October 27
- Saturday, October 25--U of Pittsburgh Welcomes ATS Dean Ron Walborn for Bridge Forum: A Livestreamed Event!
- OCT 25: Dr. R. Steven Notley Featured Lecturer at Lanier Theological Library in Houston, TX
- NOV. 6 Forgive Us: Confessions of a Compromised Faith--Book and Panel Discussion
- NOV. 5-6: Dr. Kevin Danaher is Fall 2014 Nyack 's Scholars Symposium Plenary Speaker
- Velocity! Debuts at Nyack Rockland School of Music
- Unearthing Magdala--Nyack College Conference for Interfaith Scholars
- RELEASE: Official Nyack Statement on Ebola
- October 17: Nyack's School of Social Work and Community Connections for Youth Release Report
- Steinway Piano Dedication With Steinway & Sons President Ron Losby and CD-60 Biographer James Barron
- Miovski and Mansfield Families Music Hall Dedicated at Nyack NYC Campus
- Official Nyack College Statement Regarding Unknown Man on Campus September 23
- Browse Blog Archive>>