Who Do You Appreciate? It's Student Leader Week April 11-15!
The Office of Student Development staff is setting aside April 11-15 as a week to celebrate our amazing student leaders. Each day a different group will be recognized. Look for banners that will be displayed in the cafeteria and throughout Boon Center. Flyers and gifts will be delivered to each group to thank them for the dedication they have shown in serving the campus community.
Nyack faculty and staff, here's your part: Starting Wednesday, April 6, take a moment and stop by the Student Development Office in Boon Center to write out a card or send a word of encouragement. You may also choose to send the leaders an email, write on their Facebook wall, or even honor them when you see them in class.
Who are we honoring?
Monday: Student Government Association
Tuesday: Worship Leaders & Small Group
Wednesday: Resident Assistants
Thursday: Student Activities
Friday: Student Athletes
Suggestions on how to make this week even more of a success are welcome. Reach the Office of Student Development at ext. 4790.
- Friday, May 29: Nyack Alumnus Charles Galbreath, a 2015 C&MA Council Speaker
- Nyack NYC Rock-o-Nomix Team: You Voted! They Won!
- Nyack College/ATS Empower 2015
- New York City Fish Count
- Tappan Zee Bridge Evening Travel Advisory May 18-22
- 2015 Hudson River Pianofest at Nyack College Rockland
- Nyack ATS Commencement 2015
- Bench Dedication Procession to Memorial Park Led by Nyack College Music Students
- A Rite of Passage to Womanhood for 25 Nyack Seniors
- ACL Student Research Award Winner
- New Beta Psi Chapter of Chi Alpha Epsilon Honor Society Members Inducted
- Nyack College/Alliance Theological Seminary 2015 Commencement
- Gone Fishing...
- A Day of Master Classes and Music Clinics for High School Music Students from Michigan
- Twenty-five Nyack College Contributors to SEA-PHAGES Research
- Browse Blog Archive>>