Poetry Reading Features Rosanna Warren
Posted by Deborah.Walker on Monday February 28, 2011
English Department Chair Dr. Jonathan Gates announced that Nyack College will welcome award winning poet Rosanna Warren to the Rockland campus on Monday, March 7 at 7:30 in Pardington Hall at 45 South Boulevard in Nyack. The Emma MacLachlan Metcalf Professor of Humanities was elected to the American Academy of Arts and Letters in 2005. She has been awarded grants from the Guggenheim Foundation, the Ingram Merrill Foundation, and the American Council of Learned Societies. Professor Warren was Chancellor of the Academy of American Poets from 1999-2005. In the fall of 2000 she was The New York Times Resident in Literature at the American Academy in Rome. Prof. Warren is a contributing editor of Seneca Review and the poetry editor of Daedalus. All are welcome.
- Friday, May 29: Nyack Alumnus Charles Galbreath, a 2015 C&MA Council Speaker
- Nyack NYC Rock-o-Nomix Team: You Voted! They Won!
- Nyack College/ATS Empower 2015
- New York City Fish Count
- Tappan Zee Bridge Evening Travel Advisory May 18-22
- 2015 Hudson River Pianofest at Nyack College Rockland
- Nyack ATS Commencement 2015
- Bench Dedication Procession to Memorial Park Led by Nyack College Music Students
- A Rite of Passage to Womanhood for 25 Nyack Seniors
- ACL Student Research Award Winner
- New Beta Psi Chapter of Chi Alpha Epsilon Honor Society Members Inducted
- Nyack College/Alliance Theological Seminary 2015 Commencement
- Gone Fishing...
- A Day of Master Classes and Music Clinics for High School Music Students from Michigan
- Twenty-five Nyack College Contributors to SEA-PHAGES Research
- Browse Blog Archive>>