Poetry Reading Features Rosanna Warren
Posted by Deborah.Walker on Monday February 28, 2011
English Department Chair Dr. Jonathan Gates announced that Nyack College will welcome award winning poet Rosanna Warren to the Rockland campus on Monday, March 7 at 7:30 in Pardington Hall at 45 South Boulevard in Nyack. The Emma MacLachlan Metcalf Professor of Humanities was elected to the American Academy of Arts and Letters in 2005. She has been awarded grants from the Guggenheim Foundation, the Ingram Merrill Foundation, and the American Council of Learned Societies. Professor Warren was Chancellor of the Academy of American Poets from 1999-2005. In the fall of 2000 she was The New York Times Resident in Literature at the American Academy in Rome. Prof. Warren is a contributing editor of Seneca Review and the poetry editor of Daedalus. All are welcome.
- APRIL 10: Nyack College Rockland Chorale Spring Concert
- Service With a Smile #NyackCityServe
- Pianist Johnny Walsh In Concert on Nyack Rockland Campus
- Music Students Minister at Morristown's Market Street Mission
- Nyack College Student Research Conference Rockland Campus
- ATS Colloquium On State and Religion: The Case of Israel
- Live from New York...Nyack's School of Music at Avery Fisher Hall, Lincoln Center!
- Nyack Says Thank You to Community Sponsors
- Nyack...We're Here to Serve!
- Broken To Minister CD Launch Event at NYC Campus
- 15-City Promo Tour for Nyack NYC Campus Music Prof Damien Sneed
- Becker Professional Education Presentation
- FEBRUARY 23-24: Pianist Marcelo Liano in Concert at Nyack Rockland
- Colloquium Series Features Dr. Kale Yu on "Earth in Mind"
- Denise Lewis Patrick, Award-Winning Author and Nyack Adjunct, Presents Connected Souls
- Browse Blog Archive>>