New, Transfer, and Commuter Students: Joining the Nyack Campus Community
The Office of Student Development will lay out the welcome mat for new, transfer, and commuter students at the Rockland County campus of Nyack College. New and transfer students should check into their dorms at 9:00 a.m. on Monday, January 17. Commuter students will join the residential students at the 1:00 p.m. session.
Christopher Smith (pictured above), newly appointed Coordinator of Student Activities, announced that a full afternoon of activities is planned.
"Life at Nyack" will be presented from 1:00 p.m. until 2:30 p.m. in the Hudson Room (next to the cafeteria) in Boon Campus Center.
Students will enjoy lunch at the Palisades Center Mall in West Nyack from 2:45 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
"Navigating Your Way Through Nyack College" is a session that will offer multiple campus tours from 4:30 p.m until 5:30 p.m.
On Tuesday, January 18, a special hour (8:00 a.m. - 9:00 a.m.) has been designated for new, transfer, and commuter students to check in at the Financial Aid Office in Shuman Hall. From 9:00 a.m. until noon, students can settle in and pick up ID cards in the Student Development Office, buy textbooks, and register cars.
For more information, phone Chris Smith at 845.675.4788 or contact him by email at Christopher.Smith@nyack.edu.
- DECEMBER 4: Trinity Church Wall Street Choir Series Features Nyack NYC Chorale
- Memorial Concerts Honoring Professor Emeritus Ralph Ellenberger (1934-2014)
- Leadership Rockland Multicultural Communities Day Kicks Off at Nyack College
- Chamberfest at Nyack Rockland School of Music
- Nyack Rockland Colloquium Series Features Dr. K. Kale Yu
- Fall Concerts at Nyack College
- NYACK NYC: Forgive Us...Confessions of a Compromised Faith--Book and Panel Discussion
- Fall 2014 Nyack's Scholars Symposium
- Nyack Students Up For The Challenge
- The Jubilee Chorus Performs at The Bowery Mission
- Auditions for Spring 2015 Production of "The Brothers Grimm Spectaculathon"
- OCTOBER 30: CSGE Colloquium Series on Environmental Sustainability
- NY Times Hails Rear Admiral R. Timothy Ziemer (NC '65) as "The Malaria Fighter"
- RELEASE: Official Statement on Ebola Update - Week October 27
- Saturday, October 25--U of Pittsburgh Welcomes ATS Dean Ron Walborn for Bridge Forum: A Livestreamed Event!
- Browse Blog Archive>>