New, Transfer, and Commuter Students: Joining the Nyack Campus Community
The Office of Student Development will lay out the welcome mat for new, transfer, and commuter students at the Rockland County campus of Nyack College. New and transfer students should check into their dorms at 9:00 a.m. on Monday, January 17. Commuter students will join the residential students at the 1:00 p.m. session.
Christopher Smith (pictured above), newly appointed Coordinator of Student Activities, announced that a full afternoon of activities is planned.
"Life at Nyack" will be presented from 1:00 p.m. until 2:30 p.m. in the Hudson Room (next to the cafeteria) in Boon Campus Center.
Students will enjoy lunch at the Palisades Center Mall in West Nyack from 2:45 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
"Navigating Your Way Through Nyack College" is a session that will offer multiple campus tours from 4:30 p.m until 5:30 p.m.
On Tuesday, January 18, a special hour (8:00 a.m. - 9:00 a.m.) has been designated for new, transfer, and commuter students to check in at the Financial Aid Office in Shuman Hall. From 9:00 a.m. until noon, students can settle in and pick up ID cards in the Student Development Office, buy textbooks, and register cars.
For more information, phone Chris Smith at 845.675.4788 or contact him by email at Christopher.Smith@nyack.edu.
- Negocios Now "40 under 40" List Showcases Nyack Alumna Kathia Benitez
- March 15-17: Latino Pastoral Action Center Hosts 2018 Legacy Conference
- Music Faculty and Students Perform With Opera Star in Kansas City, MO
- Schedule Your Nyack College Visit
- MARCH 15: Writing Center's March Event: The Book of Elyon with Emmanuel Jean-Pierre
- MARCH 21: Bach's 333rd Birthday Bash!
- Metro District Women's Spring Retreat Registration In Progress
- Seminary Chapel Concludes Black History Month With Pastor Donna Baptiste
- Dr. Anita Underwood, a Panelist on Christian Radio Network
- A Faith Journey Profile for Black History Month: DeLissa Dixon
- Nyack Student Leaders at Christian Cultural Center's C3 Youth Ministry
- A Faith Journey Profile for Black History Month: Althea Session-Lovett
- Nyack Alumna Tiffany Burnett ('05), a Boca Raton, FL Entrepreneur
- Spring Edition of The Forum Published
- OFFICIAL STATEMENT: Remembering God's General, Dr. Billy Graham
- Online Christian Colleges Ranks Nyack College
- Writing Center Presents "I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings"
- Shaun Jacobs-Patterson ('12) Named Senior Pastor at Trenton, NJ Church
- A Faith Journey Profile for Black History Month: Isaac Foster
- Second Scholarship and Global Engagement Colloquium
- WNYK 88.7FM February Alumni Spotlight: Dr. Donald Paine
- Remembering Dr. Thomas H. Stebbins (NC '56)
- A Faith Journey Profile for Black History Month: Deborah Walker
- Nyack College New York City School of Music Ensemble Performs at The Kennedy Center
- Feb 17: Empower Open House at Alliance Theological Seminary Rockland
- Browse Blog Archive>>