New, Transfer, and Commuter Students: Joining the Nyack Campus Community
The Office of Student Development will lay out the welcome mat for new, transfer, and commuter students at the Rockland County campus of Nyack College. New and transfer students should check into their dorms at 9:00 a.m. on Monday, January 17. Commuter students will join the residential students at the 1:00 p.m. session.
Christopher Smith (pictured above), newly appointed Coordinator of Student Activities, announced that a full afternoon of activities is planned.
"Life at Nyack" will be presented from 1:00 p.m. until 2:30 p.m. in the Hudson Room (next to the cafeteria) in Boon Campus Center.
Students will enjoy lunch at the Palisades Center Mall in West Nyack from 2:45 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
"Navigating Your Way Through Nyack College" is a session that will offer multiple campus tours from 4:30 p.m until 5:30 p.m.
On Tuesday, January 18, a special hour (8:00 a.m. - 9:00 a.m.) has been designated for new, transfer, and commuter students to check in at the Financial Aid Office in Shuman Hall. From 9:00 a.m. until noon, students can settle in and pick up ID cards in the Student Development Office, buy textbooks, and register cars.
For more information, phone Chris Smith at 845.675.4788 or contact him by email at Christopher.Smith@nyack.edu.
- Celebrating the Service of a Pioneer: Drusila Nieves
- Every Day A Gift Concert: Music Prof and Transplant Recipient, Sungrai Sohn
- Listen Up! Nyack's WNYK 88.7FM
- 2016 CCCU Diversity Conference
- Coming to Nyack: A Science & Technology Entry Program (STEP) for Youth
- Holly Nichols: Keeping the Nyack Founder's Vision Alive
- Nyack President, Professors and Staff Are CCCU Diversity Conference Presenters
- Nyack Among Alliance Colleges Featured in Special Fall ALife
- A Prayer Walk From NYC to Chicago With ATS Alumnus Al Taylor
- Nyack Team at Sixth Annual Interfaith and Community Service Campus Challenge
- DEEPER LIFE SERIES: With Jon Tyson
- Seven Years Strong: Nyack's Rites of Passage Initiation Ceremony
- Nyack College Among Top Ethnically Diverse Regional Schools in the U.S.
- Chelsea Geyer (NC '12) Golf Classic Luncheon Speaker
- 15 Years Later...We Still Remember
- Go Fish...Again!
- Nyack College/Alliance Theological Seminary to Be Highlighted on "Pursuing God" Broadcast
- Register for the Nyack Leadership Speaker Series Lecture With Peter Irvine
- CCCU 2016 Diversity Conference at Nyack NYC
- Alumni Jazz Musicians RSVP ASAP For This Homecoming Gig
- Amanda Halter, A Lady Warrior in Germany
- Jose Heredia (NC '09) at the Rose Nagelberg Theatre in Manhattan
- Carol Ann Freeman and Bonita D'Amil...Hearts for Hungary
- Gabrielle Do Goes Global With Her Spoken Word Artistry
- Nyack College Golf Classic Returns to Historic Saint Andrew's
- Browse Blog Archive>>