This Weekend In Rockland: Carol and Candlelight 2010
Join the Nyack College campus community on Sunday, December 5 at 8:00 p.m. for Carol and Candlelight 2010, a program of Christmas carols and seasonal music in Pardington Hall located at 45 South Boulevard in Rockland County, NY. Dr. Glenn Koponen, School of Music dean, and Ms. Jennifer Scott will direct the program.
The Nyack College Women's Chorale, the Handbell Choir, and the Brass Ensemble will be the featured performers. The evening concludes with a moving candlelight service, a Nyack tradition since 1948.
A freewill offering will be received to benefit the Carol and Candlelight tour of churches in New England.
For more information about other upcoming programs, click here.
- Nyack Alumnus Charles Galbreath, a 2015 C&MA Council Speaker
- Tappan Zee Bridge Evening Travel Advisory May 18-22
- 2015 Hudson River Pianofest at Nyack College Rockland
- Nyack ATS Commencement 2015
- Bench Dedication Procession to Memorial Park Led by Nyack College Music Students
- A Rite of Passage to Womanhood for 25 Nyack Seniors
- ACL Student Research Award Winner
- New Beta Psi Chapter of Chi Alpha Epsilon Honor Society Members Inducted
- Nyack College/Alliance Theological Seminary 2015 Commencement
- Gone Fishing...
- A Day of Master Classes and Music Clinics for High School Music Students from Michigan
- Twenty-five Nyack College Contributors to SEA-PHAGES Research
- Men's Golf Team Headed to 2015 NCAA Championship Competition
- Two Operas! Two Days! Prof. Shelley Jameson, Director
- LAST WEEKEND for Spring Production of The Brothers Grimm Spectaculathon
- Browse Blog Archive>>