Homegoing of '02 Sarah Carey Burns
Sarah Carey Burns, a December 2002 graduate of Elementary Education, died 7/18/05 in an automobile accident. She is survived by her loving husband, Cliff Burns, a 2003 graduate of Elementary Education and current student in the Inclusive Education masters program. Please keep Cliff and the rest of Sarah's family and friends in your prayers as they mourn her loss.
The following is information on the viewing/funeral arrangements:
Thursday, July 21 Viewing from 2-4pm and 7-9pm
Gagan Funeral Home
Pine Bush, NY
Call 845-744-6008 for directions.
Friday, July 22 Funeral at 11am
Harmony Baptist Church
Call 845-692-6113 for directions.
Cards can be sent to:
514 Saw Creek Estates
Bushkill, PA 18324
- TODAY: Second Chance to Audition for Spring 2015 Production of "The Brothers Grimm Spectaculathon"
- NOV. 5-6: Dr. Kevin Danaher is Fall 2014 Nyack 's Scholars Symposium Plenary Speaker
- OCTOBER 30: CSGE Colloquium Series on Environmental Sustainability
- NY Times Hails Rear Admiral R. Timothy Ziemer (NC '65) as "The Malaria Fighter"
- RELEASE: Official Statement on Ebola Update - Week October 27
- Saturday, October 25--U of Pittsburgh Welcomes ATS Dean Ron Walborn for Bridge Forum: A Livestreamed Event!
- OCT 25: Dr. R. Steven Notley Featured Lecturer at Lanier Theological Library in Houston, TX
- NOV. 6 Forgive Us: Confessions of a Compromised Faith--Book and Panel Discussion
- Velocity! Debuts at Nyack Rockland School of Music
- Unearthing Magdala--Nyack College Conference for Interfaith Scholars
- RELEASE: Official Nyack Statement on Ebola
- October 17: Nyack's School of Social Work and Community Connections for Youth Release Report
- Steinway Piano Dedication With Steinway & Sons President Ron Losby and CD-60 Biographer James Barron
- Miovski and Mansfield Families Music Hall Dedicated at Nyack NYC Campus
- Official Nyack College Statement Regarding Unknown Man on Campus September 23
- Browse Blog Archive>>