Homegoing of '02 Sarah Carey Burns
Sarah Carey Burns, a December 2002 graduate of Elementary Education, died 7/18/05 in an automobile accident. She is survived by her loving husband, Cliff Burns, a 2003 graduate of Elementary Education and current student in the Inclusive Education masters program. Please keep Cliff and the rest of Sarah's family and friends in your prayers as they mourn her loss.
The following is information on the viewing/funeral arrangements:
Thursday, July 21 Viewing from 2-4pm and 7-9pm
Gagan Funeral Home
Pine Bush, NY
Call 845-744-6008 for directions.
Friday, July 22 Funeral at 11am
Harmony Baptist Church
Call 845-692-6113 for directions.
Cards can be sent to:
514 Saw Creek Estates
Bushkill, PA 18324
- Men's Golf Team Headed to 2015 NCAA Championship Competition
- Two Operas! Two Days! Prof. Shelley Jameson, Director
- LAST WEEKEND for Spring Production of The Brothers Grimm Spectaculathon
- English Chairman Announces Publication of Fine Print
- Career Talk on Banking at Nyack College Rockland
- RELEASE: Nyack College/Alliance Theological Seminary Commencement 2015
- School of Music in Concert at Avery Fisher Hall, Lincoln Center
- 2016 Global Service-Learning Trips For Nyack Students
- Nyack College Rockland Chorale Spring Concert
- Nyack College Student Research Conference Winners
- Service With a Smile #NyackCityServe
- Pianist Johnny Walsh In Concert on Nyack Rockland Campus
- Music Students Minister at Morristown's Market Street Mission
- ATS Colloquium On State and Religion: The Case of Israel
- Live from New York...Nyack's School of Music at Avery Fisher Hall, Lincoln Center!
- Browse Blog Archive>>