Homegoing of '02 Sarah Carey Burns
Sarah Carey Burns, a December 2002 graduate of Elementary Education, died 7/18/05 in an automobile accident. She is survived by her loving husband, Cliff Burns, a 2003 graduate of Elementary Education and current student in the Inclusive Education masters program. Please keep Cliff and the rest of Sarah's family and friends in your prayers as they mourn her loss.
The following is information on the viewing/funeral arrangements:
Thursday, July 21 Viewing from 2-4pm and 7-9pm
Gagan Funeral Home
Pine Bush, NY
Call 845-744-6008 for directions.
Friday, July 22 Funeral at 11am
Harmony Baptist Church
Call 845-692-6113 for directions.
Cards can be sent to:
514 Saw Creek Estates
Bushkill, PA 18324
- Sept. 10: Jewish and Christian Perspectives on Wealth and Responsibility to the Poor
- Nyack School of Music Students to Perform at City Hall in Manhattan
- A Call to Prayer September 1-7 by C&MA President John Stumbo
- True Confessions or A Half Century-Old Mystery to be Unveiled at Homecoming 2014!
- On the Passing of Mrs. Dianna Sanders
- Nyack NYC Student Leadership Development Retreat
- 2014 Global Engagement Lecture Features Director of REALIS Christian Center in Kiev, Ukraine
- College of Arts and Sciences Convenes Its Faculty/Staff Retreat
- Nyack History Professor Receives Columbia U Libraries Research Award
- Coming Soon: Nyack NYC and Rockland Student Orientations
- A Sunday Best: Nyack's Own Brightnie Jones
- Important Info for Returning Nyack NYC and Rockland Students
- The Independent Sector Highlights Nyack's STEM Education Participation
- Dr. Leonard Kageler Receives YCL "World Changers Award"
- RELEASE: Nyack's Fourth Year on the CHE "Great College to Work For" List
- Browse Blog Archive>>