Winner of Piano Concerto Competition to Play Tonight
Glen Koponen invites students, staff, and the public to attend a concert in Pardington Hall tonight at 8:00 p.m.
Jina Kwak, a junior at NCMC and winner of the 2005 School of Music Piano Concerto Competition, will perform Mendelssohn's Piano Concerto in G Minor (1st movement) with the orchestra.
In addition, sophomore Jeni Sinco will perform J. S. Bach's Violin Concerto in E Major with the Nyack String Orchestra.
The String Orchestra, under the direction of Prof. Sungrai Sohn, will also perform Pachelbel's ultra-famous Canon in D, and Scott Joplin's The Entertainer and New Rag.
There will be no admission charge.
- University of Pittsburgh Welcomes ATS Dean Ron Walborn for Bridge Forum
- Velocity! Debuts at Nyack Rockland School of Music
- Unearthing Magdala--Nyack College Conference for Interfaith Scholars
- RELEASE: Official Nyack Statement on Ebola
- October 17: Nyack's School of Social Work and Community Connections for Youth Release Report
- Steinway Piano Dedication With Steinway & Sons President Ron Losby and CD-60 Biographer James Barron
- Miovski and Mansfield Families Music Hall Dedicated at Nyack NYC Campus
- Official Nyack College Statement Regarding Unknown Man on Campus September 23
- Anti-Human Trafficking Art Exhibit with Susan Clinthorne and Sally Thielen at Nyack Rockland
- "A Greener NYC" to Showcase a Nyack School of Music Performance at City Hall
- Nyack College Joins the Luis Palau Association CityServe Event in Manhattan
- C&MA Church Planter Among Those Murdered in Guinea
- Alrick Brown's Award-winning Kinyarwanda Screening & Panel at Nyack NYC
- Dean Ron Walborn Interviewed on Unseminary.com
- Report on AJCO-CSGE Panel: Wealth and Responsibility to the Poor
- Browse Blog Archive>>