Winner of Piano Concerto Competition to Play Tonight
Glen Koponen invites students, staff, and the public to attend a concert in Pardington Hall tonight at 8:00 p.m.
Jina Kwak, a junior at NCMC and winner of the 2005 School of Music Piano Concerto Competition, will perform Mendelssohn's Piano Concerto in G Minor (1st movement) with the orchestra.
In addition, sophomore Jeni Sinco will perform J. S. Bach's Violin Concerto in E Major with the Nyack String Orchestra.
The String Orchestra, under the direction of Prof. Sungrai Sohn, will also perform Pachelbel's ultra-famous Canon in D, and Scott Joplin's The Entertainer and New Rag.
There will be no admission charge.
- Friday, Jan. 30: Andrew Palau at Nyack College Rockland
- February 9: Andrew White in Concert at Nyack College Rockland
- Photographer Babita Patel Captures the Spirit of Nyack's Hudson Link Graduation
- C&MA Metro District Grant Supports Training for Emerging Leaders at Nyack/ATS
- RELEASE: Nyack College Degrees to 24 Fishkill Correctional Facility Grads
- Nyack College Represented at NYC Police Commissioner Bill Bratton's Meeting With Clergy
- Nyack's Men's Basketball Teams Serves at Martin Luther King Day Breakfast
- Empower Open House at Alliance Theological Seminary
- Celebrating the Legacy of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
- LoHud Trumpets Nyack's Upcoming Social Justice Celebration
- RELEASE: Nyack's Social Justice Celebration Marks 10th Anniversary
- Nyack Welcomes New Manhattan and Rockland Campus Students With Orientations
- Nyack Baseball Team Collecting Baseball Gloves for Sports Clinic in Mexico
- Global Service-Learning 2015
- Peace and Hope Visit Nyack Rockland
- Browse Blog Archive>>