Met Opera Star Conducts Master Class
Nyack College School of Music will host a "master class" with Metropolitan Opera star, Marianne Cornetti on Tuesday, April 26 from 11:00 a.m. until 1:00 p.m. on the stage of Olson Auditorium in Pardington Hall.
Ms. Cornetti is currently singing "Ulrica" in Un Ballo in Maschera" (A Masked Ball) by Giuseppe Verdi at the MET in New York. Her worldwide debuts include Vienna, La Scala, Rome, Venice, Florence, Verona, Berlin, Atlanta, San Diego and the MET. She is considered the reigning Verdi Mezzo-soprano of our day and will be here to coach our students in various arias, as well as answer questions. Marianne is a committed Christian with a warm and engaging personality. Please try to make room in your busy schedules to attend this rare event. A reception will follow.
- "A Greener NYC" to Showcase a Nyack School of Music Performance at City Hall
- C&MA Church Planter Among Those Murdered in Guinea
- Get Nyack Warrior Gear Online Until September 30
- Alrick Brown's Award-winning Kinyarwanda Screening & Panel at Nyack NYC
- Dean Ron Walborn Interviewed on Unseminary.com
- RELEASE: October 20 Unearthing Magdala, An Ancient Judaism & Christian Origins Conference
- Report on AJCO-CSGE Panel: Wealth and Responsibility to the Poor
- 9/11 Thirteen Years Later
- Jewish and Christian Perspectives on Wealth and Responsibility to the Poor
- HEOP Continues at Nyack Rockland and Launches at Nyack NYC
- India Trip for Nyack School of Nursing Combines Study With Outreach
- A Call to Prayer September 1-7 by C&MA President John Stumbo
- True Confessions or A Half Century-Old Mystery to be Unveiled at Homecoming 2014!
- On the Passing of Mrs. Dianna Sanders
- Nyack NYC Student Leadership Development Retreat
- Browse Blog Archive>>