Met Opera Star Conducts Master Class
Nyack College School of Music will host a "master class" with Metropolitan Opera star, Marianne Cornetti on Tuesday, April 26 from 11:00 a.m. until 1:00 p.m. on the stage of Olson Auditorium in Pardington Hall.
Ms. Cornetti is currently singing "Ulrica" in Un Ballo in Maschera" (A Masked Ball) by Giuseppe Verdi at the MET in New York. Her worldwide debuts include Vienna, La Scala, Rome, Venice, Florence, Verona, Berlin, Atlanta, San Diego and the MET. She is considered the reigning Verdi Mezzo-soprano of our day and will be here to coach our students in various arias, as well as answer questions. Marianne is a committed Christian with a warm and engaging personality. Please try to make room in your busy schedules to attend this rare event. A reception will follow.
- FEB 21: Second Scholarship and Global Engagement Colloquium
- WNYK 88.7FM February Alumni Spotlight: Dr. Donald Paine
- Feb 22: Writing Center Presents "I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings"
- FEB 24: Prof. Shelley Jameson and School of Music Alumnae in Concert
- Remembering Dr. Thomas H. Stebbins (NC '56)
- A Faith Journey Profile for Black History Month: Deborah Walker
- Nyack College New York City School of Music Ensemble Performs at The Kennedy Center
- Feb 17: Empower Open House at Alliance Theological Seminary Rockland
- Nyack New York City School of Music Student on "Harry" TV Show
- Screening of Documentary, "13th"
- Katalina Padilla: Being the Change
- A Faith Journey Profile for Black History Month: Dr. Cleotha Robertson
- Feb 15: Screening of "13th" on Nyack Rockland Campus
- February 28: Deadline for Endowed Scholarship Applications
- School of Education Dean Updates Program Accreditations
- Nyack's WNYK 88.7 FM Warrior Radio Airs Black History Month Features
- Center for Scholarship and Global Engagement Colloquium Series
- Athletes Leadership Conference at Nyack College
- How a Nyack Sports Hero Was Celebrated
- First Hudson Link/Nyack College Graduation at Taconic Correctional Facility
- January 29-31: Deeper Life Series Speaker is Dr. Jonathan Shaw
- "Dan Bailey Day" at Nyack
- Head Men's Basketball Coach Jason Crafton on WNYK
- WNYK 88.7FM January Alumni Spotlight: Orlando Suazo
- 2018 Empower Retreat Attendees From 51 Churches and Seven States
- Browse Blog Archive>>