Met Opera Star Conducts Master Class
Nyack College School of Music will host a "master class" with Metropolitan Opera star, Marianne Cornetti on Tuesday, April 26 from 11:00 a.m. until 1:00 p.m. on the stage of Olson Auditorium in Pardington Hall.
Ms. Cornetti is currently singing "Ulrica" in Un Ballo in Maschera" (A Masked Ball) by Giuseppe Verdi at the MET in New York. Her worldwide debuts include Vienna, La Scala, Rome, Venice, Florence, Verona, Berlin, Atlanta, San Diego and the MET. She is considered the reigning Verdi Mezzo-soprano of our day and will be here to coach our students in various arias, as well as answer questions. Marianne is a committed Christian with a warm and engaging personality. Please try to make room in your busy schedules to attend this rare event. A reception will follow.
- The Jubilee Chorus Performs at The Bowery Mission
- TODAY: Second Chance to Audition for Spring 2015 Production of "The Brothers Grimm Spectaculathon"
- NOV. 5-6: Dr. Kevin Danaher is Fall 2014 Nyack 's Scholars Symposium Plenary Speaker
- OCTOBER 30: CSGE Colloquium Series on Environmental Sustainability
- NY Times Hails Rear Admiral R. Timothy Ziemer (NC '65) as "The Malaria Fighter"
- RELEASE: Official Statement on Ebola Update - Week October 27
- Saturday, October 25--U of Pittsburgh Welcomes ATS Dean Ron Walborn for Bridge Forum: A Livestreamed Event!
- OCT 25: Dr. R. Steven Notley Featured Lecturer at Lanier Theological Library in Houston, TX
- NOV. 6 Forgive Us: Confessions of a Compromised Faith--Book and Panel Discussion
- Velocity! Debuts at Nyack Rockland School of Music
- Unearthing Magdala--Nyack College Conference for Interfaith Scholars
- RELEASE: Official Nyack Statement on Ebola
- October 17: Nyack's School of Social Work and Community Connections for Youth Release Report
- Steinway Piano Dedication With Steinway & Sons President Ron Losby and CD-60 Biographer James Barron
- Miovski and Mansfield Families Music Hall Dedicated at Nyack NYC Campus
- Browse Blog Archive>>