Nationwide Mentoring Program Available for U.S. Vets
Posted by Deborah.Walker on Tuesday May 4, 2010
American Corporate Partners is offering a free career mentoring service to veterans who have been in active duty since 2001. The one-on-one mentorship program will pair individuals with a business leader from a major corporation to help with the transition from the military to private enterprise. Some of the participating companies include General Electric, IBM, News Corporation, PepisCo, and Proctor & Gamble.
The objective of this opportunity is to help veterans form relationships, develop key skills, network, and create a career plan. Veterans of the Army, Navy, Marine Corps, Air Force and National Guard are welcome to apply.Visit www.acp-usa.org for details on the application process or email John Suh at email@example.com.
- Storm Glautier Named CACC Rep to the National Student-Athlete Advisory Committee
- December 3 Amasi Trio Concert Rescheduled for Spring 2015
- DECEMBER 4: Trinity Church Wall Street Choir Series Features Nyack NYC Chorale
- Memorial Concerts Honoring Professor Emeritus Ralph Ellenberger (1934-2014)
- Leadership Rockland Multicultural Communities Day Kicks Off at Nyack College
- Chamberfest at Nyack Rockland School of Music
- Nyack Rockland Colloquium Series Features Dr. K. Kale Yu
- Fall Concerts at Nyack College
- NYACK NYC: Forgive Us...Confessions of a Compromised Faith--Book and Panel Discussion
- Fall 2014 Nyack's Scholars Symposium
- Nyack Students Up For The Challenge
- The Jubilee Chorus Performs at The Bowery Mission
- Auditions for Spring 2015 Production of "The Brothers Grimm Spectaculathon"
- OCTOBER 30: CSGE Colloquium Series on Environmental Sustainability
- NY Times Hails Rear Admiral R. Timothy Ziemer (NC '65) as "The Malaria Fighter"
- Browse Blog Archive>>