Nationwide Mentoring Program Available for U.S. Vets
Posted by Deborah.Walker on Tuesday May 4, 2010
American Corporate Partners is offering a free career mentoring service to veterans who have been in active duty since 2001. The one-on-one mentorship program will pair individuals with a business leader from a major corporation to help with the transition from the military to private enterprise. Some of the participating companies include General Electric, IBM, News Corporation, PepisCo, and Proctor & Gamble.
The objective of this opportunity is to help veterans form relationships, develop key skills, network, and create a career plan. Veterans of the Army, Navy, Marine Corps, Air Force and National Guard are welcome to apply.Visit www.acp-usa.org for details on the application process or email John Suh at email@example.com.
- JANUARY 30: Office of Spiritual Formation Presents Andrew Palau
- RELEASE: Nyack College Degrees to 24 Fishkill Correctional Facility Grads
- Nyack College Represented at NYC Police Commissioner Bill Bratton's Meeting With Clergy
- Nyack's Men's Basketball Teams Serves at Martin Luther King Day Breakfast
- Empower Open House at Alliance Theological Seminary
- Celebrating the Legacy of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
- LoHud Trumpets Nyack's Upcoming Social Justice Celebration
- RELEASE: Nyack's Social Justice Celebration Marks 10th Anniversary
- Nyack Welcomes New Manhattan and Rockland Campus Students With Orientations
- Nyack Baseball Team Collecting Baseball Gloves for Sports Clinic in Mexico
- Global Service-Learning 2015
- Peace and Hope Visit Nyack Rockland
- Hudson Link, TEDxSing Sing and Nyack College in New York Times Feature
- Sophia Institute Conference Features Nyack NYC Faculty
- Mandela Day Celebration at Nyack
- Browse Blog Archive>>