Nationwide Mentoring Program Available for U.S. Vets
Posted by Deborah.Walker on Tuesday May 4, 2010
American Corporate Partners is offering a free career mentoring service to veterans who have been in active duty since 2001. The one-on-one mentorship program will pair individuals with a business leader from a major corporation to help with the transition from the military to private enterprise. Some of the participating companies include General Electric, IBM, News Corporation, PepisCo, and Proctor & Gamble.
The objective of this opportunity is to help veterans form relationships, develop key skills, network, and create a career plan. Veterans of the Army, Navy, Marine Corps, Air Force and National Guard are welcome to apply.Visit www.acp-usa.org for details on the application process or email John Suh at email@example.com.
- RELEASE: Nyack College/Alliance Theological Seminary Commencement 2015
- Spotlight on Nyack's School of Music at Avery Fisher Hall, Lincoln Center
- The Beat Goes On...Even at Intermission
- 2016 Global Service-Learning Trips For Nyack Students
- Nyack College Rockland Chorale Spring Concert
- Nyack College Student Research Conference Winners
- Spring Production of The Brothers Grimm Spectaculathon
- Service With a Smile #NyackCityServe
- Pianist Johnny Walsh In Concert on Nyack Rockland Campus
- Music Students Minister at Morristown's Market Street Mission
- ATS Colloquium On State and Religion: The Case of Israel
- Live from New York...Nyack's School of Music at Avery Fisher Hall, Lincoln Center!
- Nyack Says Thank You to Community Sponsors
- Nyack...We're Here to Serve!
- Broken To Minister CD Launch Event at NYC Campus
- Browse Blog Archive>>