Golf Team Heads to First NCAA Division II Atlantic/East Regional - May 3-5
Posted by Deborah.Walker on Friday April 23, 2010
The Nyack Warriors 2009-2010 Golf Team will be the first team in the program's history to represent the college in the NCAA Division II Atlantic/East Regional at Glade Springs Resort in Daniels, WV, May 3-5, 2010. A practice round will be held on May 2. Eighty teams and 32 student-athletes have been selected to participate in the regional competition, which will be hosted by the West Virginia Intercollegiate Athletic Conference and Concord University.
The top five teams and the top two student-athletes not with a team from each regional will advance to the finals May 18-21 at The Sagamore Club in Noblesville, IN. The finals will be hosted by the Indiana Sports Corporation, the University of Indianapolis, the Great Lakes Valley Conference, and the Hamilton County Sports Authority.
There will be four regional sites in which two regions will meet and conduct regional tournaments. The regional tournaments will be paired as follows:
Atlantic and East
South and Southeast
Midwest and South Central
Central and West
Congratulations to Coach Earl Miller and the team known as the "United Nations" --Inigo Betrian of Madrid, Spain; Joao Gil of Lisbon, Portugal; Camden Lawrence of Stirling, Canada; Joe Lee of Bronx, NY; and Zhao Yang of Bayside, NY.
- Memorial Concerts Honoring Professor Emeritus Ralph Ellenberger (1934-2014)
- Leadership Rockland Multicultural Communities Day Kicks Off at Nyack College
- Chamberfest at Nyack Rockland School of Music
- NOV 19: Nyack Rockland Colloquium Series Features Dr. K. Kale Yu
- Fall Concerts at Nyack College
- NYACK NYC: Forgive Us...Confessions of a Compromised Faith--Book and Panel Discussion
- Fall 2014 Nyack's Scholars Symposium
- Nyack Students Up For The Challenge
- The Jubilee Chorus Performs at The Bowery Mission
- Auditions for Spring 2015 Production of "The Brothers Grimm Spectaculathon"
- OCTOBER 30: CSGE Colloquium Series on Environmental Sustainability
- NY Times Hails Rear Admiral R. Timothy Ziemer (NC '65) as "The Malaria Fighter"
- RELEASE: Official Statement on Ebola Update - Week October 27
- Saturday, October 25--U of Pittsburgh Welcomes ATS Dean Ron Walborn for Bridge Forum: A Livestreamed Event!
- OCT 25: Dr. R. Steven Notley Featured Lecturer at Lanier Theological Library in Houston, TX
- Browse Blog Archive>>