2005 Staff Awards Presented
Posted by Deborah.Walker on Friday April 15, 2005
This year's Staff Merit Award for more than ten years of service to Nyack College was presented to David Jennings, who began his career at Nyack as Purchasing/Project Coordinator in 1990. He was Director of Campus Services from 1991-1993, and after three years of service at New Life Fellowship Church in Elmhurst, Queens, he returned to Nyack. Jennings served briefly at Nyack as Vice President for Advancement, and has held his current position of Vice President and Treasurer since 1998.
The Staff Merit Award for less than ten years of service was awarded to Marcos Colon, an alumnus of Nyack College. He came to Nyack in January of 1997 as a transfer student from John Jay College for Criminal Justice with the goal of earning a degree in Social Science, hoping to use it for pastoral ministry and counseling. In February of 1999, he returned to Nyack as an Admissions Counselor, and continues to serve here using his many gifts. The number of students he helped to apply, attend, and graduate from Nyack, is now in the hundreds.
- December 3 Amasi Trio Concert Rescheduled for Spring 2015
- DECEMBER 4: Trinity Church Wall Street Choir Series Features Nyack NYC Chorale
- Memorial Concerts Honoring Professor Emeritus Ralph Ellenberger (1934-2014)
- Leadership Rockland Multicultural Communities Day Kicks Off at Nyack College
- Chamberfest at Nyack Rockland School of Music
- Nyack Rockland Colloquium Series Features Dr. K. Kale Yu
- Fall Concerts at Nyack College
- NYACK NYC: Forgive Us...Confessions of a Compromised Faith--Book and Panel Discussion
- Fall 2014 Nyack's Scholars Symposium
- Nyack Students Up For The Challenge
- The Jubilee Chorus Performs at The Bowery Mission
- Auditions for Spring 2015 Production of "The Brothers Grimm Spectaculathon"
- OCTOBER 30: CSGE Colloquium Series on Environmental Sustainability
- NY Times Hails Rear Admiral R. Timothy Ziemer (NC '65) as "The Malaria Fighter"
- RELEASE: Official Statement on Ebola Update - Week October 27
- Browse Blog Archive>>