2005 Staff Awards Presented
Posted by Deborah.Walker on Friday April 15, 2005
This year's Staff Merit Award for more than ten years of service to Nyack College was presented to David Jennings, who began his career at Nyack as Purchasing/Project Coordinator in 1990. He was Director of Campus Services from 1991-1993, and after three years of service at New Life Fellowship Church in Elmhurst, Queens, he returned to Nyack. Jennings served briefly at Nyack as Vice President for Advancement, and has held his current position of Vice President and Treasurer since 1998.
The Staff Merit Award for less than ten years of service was awarded to Marcos Colon, an alumnus of Nyack College. He came to Nyack in January of 1997 as a transfer student from John Jay College for Criminal Justice with the goal of earning a degree in Social Science, hoping to use it for pastoral ministry and counseling. In February of 1999, he returned to Nyack as an Admissions Counselor, and continues to serve here using his many gifts. The number of students he helped to apply, attend, and graduate from Nyack, is now in the hundreds.
- RELEASE: Nyack College/Alliance Theological Seminary Commencement 2015
- Spotlight on Nyack's School of Music at Avery Fisher Hall, Lincoln Center
- The Beat Goes On...Even at Intermission
- 2016 Global Service-Learning Trips For Nyack Students
- Nyack College Rockland Chorale Spring Concert
- Nyack College Student Research Conference Winners
- Spring Production of The Brothers Grimm Spectaculathon
- Service With a Smile #NyackCityServe
- Pianist Johnny Walsh In Concert on Nyack Rockland Campus
- Music Students Minister at Morristown's Market Street Mission
- ATS Colloquium On State and Religion: The Case of Israel
- Live from New York...Nyack's School of Music at Avery Fisher Hall, Lincoln Center!
- Nyack Says Thank You to Community Sponsors
- Nyack...We're Here to Serve!
- Broken To Minister CD Launch Event at NYC Campus
- Browse Blog Archive>>