2005 Staff Awards Presented
Posted by Deborah.Walker on Friday April 15, 2005
This year's Staff Merit Award for more than ten years of service to Nyack College was presented to David Jennings, who began his career at Nyack as Purchasing/Project Coordinator in 1990. He was Director of Campus Services from 1991-1993, and after three years of service at New Life Fellowship Church in Elmhurst, Queens, he returned to Nyack. Jennings served briefly at Nyack as Vice President for Advancement, and has held his current position of Vice President and Treasurer since 1998.
The Staff Merit Award for less than ten years of service was awarded to Marcos Colon, an alumnus of Nyack College. He came to Nyack in January of 1997 as a transfer student from John Jay College for Criminal Justice with the goal of earning a degree in Social Science, hoping to use it for pastoral ministry and counseling. In February of 1999, he returned to Nyack as an Admissions Counselor, and continues to serve here using his many gifts. The number of students he helped to apply, attend, and graduate from Nyack, is now in the hundreds.
- Remembering Lavern Dantzler, Nyack Alumna and Staff Member
- Amanda Halter, A Lady Warrior in Germany
- Celebrating the Life of Rick Santiago
- Jose Heredia (NC '09) at the Rose Nagelberg Theatre in Manhattan
- Carol Ann Freeman and Bonita D'Amil...Hearts for Hungary
- Gabrielle Do Goes Global With Her Spoken Word Artistry
- Nyack College Golf Classic Returns to Historic Saint Andrew's
- CCCU 2016 Diversity Conference at Nyack NYC
- Memorial Service for ATS Alum Mark Xavier Lewis
- Go Fish! or The Adventures of Dr. Peter Park
- ATS Dean Announces New Role: ATS Director, Dr. Louis DeCaro, Jr.
- Nyack's Historic Excavation: Something to Write Home About
- Nyack Counseling Professor and Students to be Published
- Nyack Reps in the Nation's Capital for Second Chance Pell Grant Meetings
- Nyack College Among Top 50 Most Diverse U.S. Campuses
- Willana Mack, Winner of the Tri-State Gospel Music Association Award
- Tunesha Crispell, Nyack NYC School of Music Alumna, Gone Too Soon
- Epoch Times Features Composer and Nyack Music Prof William Vollinger
- Associate Dean Luis Carlo Receives Kudos for Service to ATS
- JULY 10 & 14: Anthony Vaval ('16) Grad Featured on Dennis Dillon Show
- Dr. Barbara Austin-Lucas, First Female Bishop-Designate for Dunamis Covenant Connection
- Days Away from Nyack's Historic Archaeological Dig
- Carlos Cuestas ('09), A Classical Guitar Act
- Rev. Dave Nguyen and the Vietnamese Alliance Church Celebrate an Anniversary
- Honoring the Life of Dr. Thomas P. Bailey, Sr.
- Browse Blog Archive>>