Women's Mirror Project
Posted by Deborah.Walker on Friday February 12, 2010
The Division of Student Success will celebrate Women’s History Month with a mirror scribing ceremony on Monday, March 1 at noon in The Bell Tower on Nyack's Rockland County campus. The Visions of Women Exhibition will be on display March 3-5, 2010 in the Boon Center lobby.
Students, faculty, and staff are invited to participate in the project by sending their responses to the question, “What makes a virtuous women?” Comments can be “thought-provoking, funny, shocking, and everything in between.” The sentiments will be transferred to mirrors of various shapes and sizes. Email your contributions to email@example.com by Sunday, February 28. For more information on The Women's Mirror Project, contact the Division of Student Success at 845.675.4444.
- Storm Glautier Named CACC Rep to the National Student-Athlete Advisory Committee
- December 3 Amasi Trio Concert Rescheduled for Spring 2015
- DECEMBER 4: Trinity Church Wall Street Choir Series Features Nyack NYC Chorale
- Memorial Concerts Honoring Professor Emeritus Ralph Ellenberger (1934-2014)
- Leadership Rockland Multicultural Communities Day Kicks Off at Nyack College
- Chamberfest at Nyack Rockland School of Music
- Nyack Rockland Colloquium Series Features Dr. K. Kale Yu
- Fall Concerts at Nyack College
- NYACK NYC: Forgive Us...Confessions of a Compromised Faith--Book and Panel Discussion
- Fall 2014 Nyack's Scholars Symposium
- Nyack Students Up For The Challenge
- The Jubilee Chorus Performs at The Bowery Mission
- Auditions for Spring 2015 Production of "The Brothers Grimm Spectaculathon"
- OCTOBER 30: CSGE Colloquium Series on Environmental Sustainability
- NY Times Hails Rear Admiral R. Timothy Ziemer (NC '65) as "The Malaria Fighter"
- Browse Blog Archive>>