Nyack's Washington Semester
The Washington Semester is a new program that will launch at Nyack’s DC campus in fall 2010, offering students a period of study to engage the urban culture using the “city as text.” The relationship of civic responsibility, government and the student’s major will provide practical experience.
The basic program is 15 credits with classes held on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. Tuesdays and Thursdays will be designated for internships or practicums. Social Work majors have the option of taking 14-17 credits in the spring semester. Nyack College second semester sophomores, juniors, and seniors may apply. Applicants from other campuses will be considered on a space available basis.
Nyack’s DC campus is located in the Hall of States Building at 444 North Capitol Street, NW, Suite 700, Washington, DC 20001. For more information, contact email@example.com or phone 202.220.1300. To learn more about other DC campus programs, visit www.nyack.edu/dc.
- Nyack Alumnus Charles Galbreath, a 2015 C&MA Council Speaker
- Tappan Zee Bridge Evening Travel Advisory May 18-22
- 2015 Hudson River Pianofest at Nyack College Rockland
- Nyack ATS Commencement 2015
- Bench Dedication Procession to Memorial Park Led by Nyack College Music Students
- A Rite of Passage to Womanhood for 25 Nyack Seniors
- ACL Student Research Award Winner
- New Beta Psi Chapter of Chi Alpha Epsilon Honor Society Members Inducted
- Nyack College/Alliance Theological Seminary 2015 Commencement
- Gone Fishing...
- A Day of Master Classes and Music Clinics for High School Music Students from Michigan
- Twenty-five Nyack College Contributors to SEA-PHAGES Research
- Men's Golf Team Headed to 2015 NCAA Championship Competition
- Two Operas! Two Days! Prof. Shelley Jameson, Director
- LAST WEEKEND for Spring Production of The Brothers Grimm Spectaculathon
- Browse Blog Archive>>