Nyack's Washington Semester
The Washington Semester is a new program that will launch at Nyack’s DC campus in fall 2010, offering students a period of study to engage the urban culture using the “city as text.” The relationship of civic responsibility, government and the student’s major will provide practical experience.
The basic program is 15 credits with classes held on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. Tuesdays and Thursdays will be designated for internships or practicums. Social Work majors have the option of taking 14-17 credits in the spring semester. Nyack College second semester sophomores, juniors, and seniors may apply. Applicants from other campuses will be considered on a space available basis.
Nyack’s DC campus is located in the Hall of States Building at 444 North Capitol Street, NW, Suite 700, Washington, DC 20001. For more information, contact email@example.com or phone 202.220.1300. To learn more about other DC campus programs, visit www.nyack.edu/dc.
- TONIGHT! Who's in the Spotlight at Avery Fisher Hall, Lincoln Center?
- The Beat Goes On...Even at Intermission
- 2016 Global Service-Learning Trips For Nyack Students
- Nyack College Rockland Chorale Spring Concert
- Nyack College Student Research Conference Winners
- RELEASE: Nyack College/Alliance Theological Seminary Commencement 2015
- Spring Production of The Brothers Grimm Spectaculathon
- Service With a Smile #NyackCityServe
- Pianist Johnny Walsh In Concert on Nyack Rockland Campus
- Music Students Minister at Morristown's Market Street Mission
- ATS Colloquium On State and Religion: The Case of Israel
- Live from New York...Nyack's School of Music at Avery Fisher Hall, Lincoln Center!
- Nyack Says Thank You to Community Sponsors
- Nyack...We're Here to Serve!
- Broken To Minister CD Launch Event at NYC Campus
- Browse Blog Archive>>