Bachelor of Science in Nursing Program is Approved!
Posted by Deborah.Walker on Tuesday January 12, 2010
Nyack College and ATS President Dr. Michael G. Scales along with Provost/Vice President of Academic Affairs Dr. David F. Turk announced to the campus community that the New York State Board of Regents approved Nyack's application to offer the Bachelor of Science in Nursing, which will launch in fall 2010.
Says Dr. Scales, Nyack’s 12th president, “There are documents going back 50 years showing that a nursing program was in discussion. In the entire history of this institution, this is our first health professional degree!”
“Gratitude and congratulations go out to Dr. Inseon Hwang and Dr. Ben Schepens for all their diligent work in seeing this program through the arduous approval process,” Dr. Turk shares. He adds that Dr. Teresa Wood has also given invaluable service as a consultant over the past two years.
For more information,phone Director of Undergraduate Admissions, Dinesh Mahtani at 1.800.33.NYACK (69225) or email Dinesh.Mahtani@nyack.edu for information on the curriculum and the application process. Details on the program, including curriculum can be found at http://nyack.edu/content/Nursing_Home.
- JANUARY 30: Office of Spiritual Formation Presents Andrew Palau
- RELEASE: Nyack College Degrees to 24 Fishkill Correctional Facility Grads
- Nyack College Represented at NYC Police Commissioner Bill Bratton's Meeting With Clergy
- Nyack's Men's Basketball Teams Serves at Martin Luther King Day Breakfast
- Empower Open House at Alliance Theological Seminary
- Celebrating the Legacy of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
- LoHud Trumpets Nyack's Upcoming Social Justice Celebration
- RELEASE: Nyack's Social Justice Celebration Marks 10th Anniversary
- Nyack Welcomes New Manhattan and Rockland Campus Students With Orientations
- Nyack Baseball Team Collecting Baseball Gloves for Sports Clinic in Mexico
- Global Service-Learning 2015
- Peace and Hope Visit Nyack Rockland
- Hudson Link, TEDxSing Sing and Nyack College in New York Times Feature
- Sophia Institute Conference Features Nyack NYC Faculty
- Mandela Day Celebration at Nyack
- Browse Blog Archive>>