Junior Warriors Basketball Program at Nyack College for 1st-6th Graders
Posted by Deborah.Walker on Tuesday December 22, 2009
The Nyack College Junior Warrior Basketball Program will be held three Saturdays, January 9, 16, and 23, from 9:00 a.m. until 11:00 a.m. in Bowman Gymnasium on the Rockland campus. Boys and girls from Rockland County and the surrounding areas are welcome to register.
For $60.00 per participant, the sessions include a free T-shirt and free admission to all Nyack Warrior home games. A sibling discount of $10.00 is also available. Youth will provide their own gears and shoes. Basketballs will be furnished or players can bring their own basketballs clearly marked with their name.
Ted Quinn, the Nyack College Men’s Basketball Head Coach, directs this youth program. In his 13 years as a collegiate and high school basketball coach, Quinn has led six All-American and 13 Academic All-American players in addition to 26 All-Conference players. He has headed a variety of instructional camps across the nation.
For more information on the Junior Warriors Basketball Program, please contact Ted Quinn, Antwuan Holloway or Eric Brand at 845.675.4785.
- Chelsea Geyer (NC '12) Golf Tournament Luncheon Speaker
- August 31: Last Day for Early Bird Rates for CCCU 2016 Diversity Conference at Nyack NYC
- Register by September 5 for Nyack's Leadership Speaker Series
- Remembering Lavern Dantzler, Nyack Alumna and Staff Member
- Amanda Halter, A Lady Warrior in Germany
- Celebrating the Life of Rick Santiago
- Jose Heredia (NC '09) at the Rose Nagelberg Theatre in Manhattan
- Carol Ann Freeman and Bonita D'Amil...Hearts for Hungary
- Gabrielle Do Goes Global With Her Spoken Word Artistry
- Nyack College Golf Classic Returns to Historic Saint Andrew's
- Memorial Service for ATS Alum Mark Xavier Lewis
- Go Fish! or The Adventures of Dr. Peter Park
- ATS Dean Announces New Role: ATS Director, Dr. Louis DeCaro, Jr.
- Nyack's Historic Excavation: Something to Write Home About
- Nyack Counseling Professor and Students to be Published
- Nyack Reps in the Nation's Capital for Second Chance Pell Grant Meetings
- Nyack College Among Top 50 Most Diverse U.S. Campuses
- Willana Mack, Winner of the Tri-State Gospel Music Association Award
- Epoch Times Features Composer and Nyack Music Prof William Vollinger
- Associate Dean Luis Carlo Receives Kudos for Service to ATS
- JULY 10 & 14: Anthony Vaval ('16) Grad Featured on Dennis Dillon Show
- Dr. Barbara Austin-Lucas, First Female Bishop-Designate for Dunamis Covenant Connection
- Days Away from Nyack's Historic Archaeological Dig
- Carlos Cuestas ('09), A Classical Guitar Act
- Rev. Dave Nguyen and the Vietnamese Alliance Church Celebrate an Anniversary
- Browse Blog Archive>>