Junior Warriors Basketball Program at Nyack College for 1st-6th Graders
Posted by Deborah.Walker on Tuesday December 22, 2009
The Nyack College Junior Warrior Basketball Program will be held three Saturdays, January 9, 16, and 23, from 9:00 a.m. until 11:00 a.m. in Bowman Gymnasium on the Rockland campus. Boys and girls from Rockland County and the surrounding areas are welcome to register.
For $60.00 per participant, the sessions include a free T-shirt and free admission to all Nyack Warrior home games. A sibling discount of $10.00 is also available. Youth will provide their own gears and shoes. Basketballs will be furnished or players can bring their own basketballs clearly marked with their name.
Ted Quinn, the Nyack College Men’s Basketball Head Coach, directs this youth program. In his 13 years as a collegiate and high school basketball coach, Quinn has led six All-American and 13 Academic All-American players in addition to 26 All-Conference players. He has headed a variety of instructional camps across the nation.
For more information on the Junior Warriors Basketball Program, please contact Ted Quinn, Antwuan Holloway or Eric Brand at 845.675.4785.
- Nyack's School of Nursing Dean, Dr. Elizabeth Simon Named a Fulbright Scholar
- Is Nyack For You? Are You for Nyack?
- Miriam Airoldi: Helping Others Find Dignity and Worth
- New Online! Master of Arts in Biblical Studies at ATS
- Into All the World!
- Social Work Degree Guide Names Nyack College to Its Top 25
- Nyack Clergy Association Hosts a Memorial Service for Charleston Nine
- Nyack's Moseley Field Turns Heliport for New York's Governor
- Nyack Softball Players Make CACC All-Academic Team
- Nyack College Students in National Masterworks Festival Chorus at Carnegie Hall
- New Major at Nyack: BA in Philosophy and Religious Studies
- Charles Galbreath, a 2015 C&MA Council Speaker
- Rock-o-Nomix Team: You Voted! They Won!
- New York City Fish Count
- 2015 Empower Ceremony
- Browse Blog Archive>>