Poetry/Prose Reading at Boon
Posted by Deborah.Walker on Tuesday December 8, 2009
The Rockland campus English Department will host a Poetry/Prose reading on Monday, December 14 from 7:00 p.m. until 9:30 p.m. in the lower lever of Boon Center.
Featured artists are from the Creative Writing and Digital Photography classes. Members of the Nyack campus community are welcome to share original poems and short prose passages during open mic.
For more information, contact Dr. Jonathan Gates at email@example.com.
- C&MA Church Planter Among Those Murdered in Guinea
- Get Nyack Warrior Gear Online Until September 30
- Alrick Brown's Award-winning Kinyarwanda Screening & Panel at Nyack NYC
- Dean Ron Walborn Interviewed on Unseminary.com
- RELEASE: October 20 Unearthing Magdala, An Ancient Judaism & Christian Origins Conference
- Report on AJCO-CSGE Panel: Wealth and Responsibility to the Poor
- 9/11 Thirteen Years Later
- Jewish and Christian Perspectives on Wealth and Responsibility to the Poor
- HEOP Continues at Nyack Rockland and Launches at Nyack NYC
- India Trip for Nyack School of Nursing Combines Study With Outreach
- "A Greener NYC" to Showcase a Nyack School of Music Performance at City Hall
- A Call to Prayer September 1-7 by C&MA President John Stumbo
- True Confessions or A Half Century-Old Mystery to be Unveiled at Homecoming 2014!
- On the Passing of Mrs. Dianna Sanders
- Nyack NYC Student Leadership Development Retreat
- Browse Blog Archive>>