Fall 2009 Faculty Reading: Prof. Brad McDuffie
Posted by Deborah.Walker on Thursday November 12, 2009
This year's Fall Faculty Reading will feature Nyack College English professor, Professor Brad McDuffie on Wednesday, November 18 at 8:00 p.m. in Shuman Hall on the Rockland Campus. In the intimate setting of Presidents Hall, he will read selections from his recently published chapbook, And the West Was Not So Far Away. In this collection of new and previously published works, Prof. McDuffie explores his travels, family, and sports. A regular contributor to The Fine Print, Professor McDuffie has been published in The North Dakota Quarterly and The Shawangunk Review, among others. To encourage and inspire creativity and the integration of many art forms at Nyack, he formed The Radio Flyers Club.
For more information, contact the English Department at 845.675.4420.
- Sept. 10: Jewish and Christian Perspectives on Wealth and Responsibility to the Poor
- Nyack School of Music Students to Perform at City Hall in Manhattan
- A Call to Prayer September 1-7 by C&MA President John Stumbo
- True Confessions or A Half Century-Old Mystery to be Unveiled at Homecoming 2014!
- On the Passing of Mrs. Dianna Sanders
- Nyack NYC Student Leadership Development Retreat
- 2014 Global Engagement Lecture Features Director of REALIS Christian Center in Kiev, Ukraine
- College of Arts and Sciences Convenes Its Faculty/Staff Retreat
- Nyack History Professor Receives Columbia U Libraries Research Award
- Coming Soon: Nyack NYC and Rockland Student Orientations
- A Sunday Best: Nyack's Own Brightnie Jones
- Important Info for Returning Nyack NYC and Rockland Students
- The Independent Sector Highlights Nyack's STEM Education Participation
- Dr. Leonard Kageler Receives YCL "World Changers Award"
- RELEASE: Nyack's Fourth Year on the CHE "Great College to Work For" List
- Browse Blog Archive>>