Fall 2009 Faculty Reading: Prof. Brad McDuffie
Posted by Deborah.Walker on Thursday November 12, 2009
This year's Fall Faculty Reading will feature Nyack College English professor, Professor Brad McDuffie on Wednesday, November 18 at 8:00 p.m. in Shuman Hall on the Rockland Campus. In the intimate setting of Presidents Hall, he will read selections from his recently published chapbook, And the West Was Not So Far Away. In this collection of new and previously published works, Prof. McDuffie explores his travels, family, and sports. A regular contributor to The Fine Print, Professor McDuffie has been published in The North Dakota Quarterly and The Shawangunk Review, among others. To encourage and inspire creativity and the integration of many art forms at Nyack, he formed The Radio Flyers Club.
For more information, contact the English Department at 845.675.4420.
- May 9: Nyack College/Alliance Theological Seminary 2015 Commencement
- Gone Fishing...
- Nyack Manhattan Welcomes High School Music Students from Michigan
- Help Rockonomix Team Nyack Win. Vote Today!
- Twenty-five Nyack College Contributors to SEA-PHAGES Research
- Men's Golf Team Headed to 2015 NCAA Championship Competition
- Two Operas! Two Days! Prof. Shelley Jameson, Director
- LAST WEEKEND for Spring Production of The Brothers Grimm Spectaculathon
- English Chairman Announces Publication of Fine Print
- Career Talk on Banking at Nyack College Rockland
- School of Music in Concert at Avery Fisher Hall, Lincoln Center
- 2016 Global Service-Learning Trips For Nyack Students
- Nyack College Rockland Chorale Spring Concert
- Nyack College Student Research Conference Winners
- Service With a Smile #NyackCityServe
- Browse Blog Archive>>