NYACK's Worldwide Day of Prayer - November 11
We’re designating November 11 as a day of prayer focused on the $70-100 million project that will result in the purchase of a permanent new campus for our college and seminary students in New York City .
Why do we call it a miracle? Why do we need this miracle? Click here and learn why your prayers joined with ours will be so important on this day.
A special hour of prayer will take place from 5:00-6:00 p.m. (EST) at several venues. College and seminary students, faculty and staff in New York City will meet at 361 Broadway in Room 200; seminary participants will meet at 93 Worth Street in Room 1015, 10th floor. In Rockland County, NY, the college will meet in Pardington Hall, 45 South Blvd.; the seminary will hold their meeting in the chapel at 350 North Highland Ave.
Though we’ll be physically in different locations—spiritually we’ll be of one mind and one spirit.
- Global Service-Learning 2015
- Peace and Hope Visit Nyack Rockland
- Hudson Link, TEDxSing Sing and Nyack College in New York Times Feature
- Sophia Institute Conference Features Nyack NYC Faculty
- Mandela Day Celebration at Nyack
- Storm Glautier Named CACC Rep to the National Student-Athlete Advisory Committee
- Memorial Concerts Honoring Professor Emeritus Ralph Ellenberger (1934-2014)
- Leadership Rockland Multicultural Communities Day Kicks Off at Nyack College
- Chamberfest at Nyack Rockland School of Music
- Nyack Rockland Colloquium Series Features Dr. K. Kale Yu
- NYACK NYC: Forgive Us...Confessions of a Compromised Faith--Book and Panel Discussion
- Fall 2014 Nyack's Scholars Symposium
- Nyack Students Up For The Challenge
- The Jubilee Chorus Performs at The Bowery Mission
- Auditions for Spring 2015 Production of "The Brothers Grimm Spectaculathon"
- Browse Blog Archive>>