TONIGHT: The Seven Last Words of Christ
The Seven Last Words of Christ, by Haydn, will be performed this evening, March 16 at 8:00 p.m. in Pardington Hall by the Nyack College String Orchestra under the direction of Prof. Sungrai Sohn. This rarely performed work is comprised of seven short movements, one for each of Christ's seven last words on the cross. Scripture readings will be offered between the movements.
The concert is free of charge and the Nyack community is cordially invited to attend.
Dr. Glenn Koponen, Dean
School of Music
- RELEASE: Nyack's Fourth Year on the CHE "Great College to Work For" List
- Nyack's Welcome Mat for Hungary
- Nyack College Remembers the Late John Lawrence Seigenthaler
- Nyack College, A Partner Instructor School for Yale's Center for Scientific Teaching
- Nyack College Venue for County Legislature's Forum
- Nyack Nursing Professor and Student Publish in Journal of Nursing
- Alliance World Fellowship Committee Meets at Nyack/ATS Rockland
- Is Nyack Affordable?
- JUNE 13 & 14: Steinway & Sons Sponsor Hudson River Pianofest at Nyack College
- JUNE 11: Nyack's 2014 Golf Classic
- Nyack College Social Work Major Receives NPRDP Scholarship
- RELEASE: An Award-Winning 2013-2104 for Women Warriors
- Nyack's Dr. Steve Notley on Archaeological Survey in Israel
- Nyack Campus Community Remembers Ralph G. Ellenberger (1934-2014)
- Nyack's Newest Members of Beta Psi Chapter of Chi Alpha Epsilon
- Browse Blog Archive>>