May 7: National Day of Prayer 2009
Nyack College DC is one of the seven major sites to serve as a host institution in the nation’s capitol for the National Day of Prayer observance on Thursday, May 7 . Nyack was chosen as the site where prayer will focus on the field of education. The U.S. Senate Chaplain, the Pentagon, and the Family Research Council are among other venues.
Nyack’s own Dr. Richard Gathro (pictured at left) is the DC campus coordinator of the 7 X 7 Prayer for Educators and Education. Details are posted at the nationaldayofprayer.org website.
Mrs. Shirley Dobson, National Chair of the 58th annual National Day of Prayer, announced that the theme, “Prayer…America’s Hope,” is based on Psalm 33:22: “May Your unfailing love rest upon us, O Lord, even as we put our hope in You.”
- Nyack Alumnus Charles Galbreath, a 2015 C&MA Council Speaker
- Tappan Zee Bridge Evening Travel Advisory May 18-22
- 2015 Hudson River Pianofest at Nyack College Rockland
- Nyack ATS Commencement 2015
- Bench Dedication Procession to Memorial Park Led by Nyack College Music Students
- A Rite of Passage to Womanhood for 25 Nyack Seniors
- ACL Student Research Award Winner
- New Beta Psi Chapter of Chi Alpha Epsilon Honor Society Members Inducted
- Nyack College/Alliance Theological Seminary 2015 Commencement
- Gone Fishing...
- A Day of Master Classes and Music Clinics for High School Music Students from Michigan
- Twenty-five Nyack College Contributors to SEA-PHAGES Research
- Men's Golf Team Headed to 2015 NCAA Championship Competition
- Two Operas! Two Days! Prof. Shelley Jameson, Director
- LAST WEEKEND for Spring Production of The Brothers Grimm Spectaculathon
- Browse Blog Archive>>