Multicultural Week Wrapup
Friday, March 11 10 a.m.- Guest speaker: Dr. Elaine Eng, Alliance Graduate School of Counseling professor.
Dr. Eng studied at Princeton University and the Albert Einstein College of Medicine to be trained as a physician. When she experienced a life-changing physical challenge, she studied to become a psychiatrist and now has a private practice. In addition to her ATS classes, she also teaches at Weill-Cornell Medical College.
Friday, March 11 12:00 noon -1:30 p.m. - Roundtable Luncheon. Hudson Room of the cafeteria at Boon Center. Building stronger campus unity is the topic of discussion. Professors are encouraged to consider bringing their classes for even a portion of this open forum when the week's chapel speakers will meet with students. Enjoy your lunch during this dialogue.
Saturday, March 12
3:00-6:00 p.m. - Campus party at Boon. Live broadcast by WNYK.
6:00 p.m. - First game of the Men's Basketball Team NCCAA Championship. Nyack vs. Mt. Vernon Nazarene University.
8:00 p.m. - Community Celebration Concert in Pardington Hall featuring special guest vocalists and musicians.Contemporary worship will feature a variety of musical expressions including
FIRST SO LAST (Christian Rock Recording Artist)
the HIP HOP CHURCH CHOIR featuring KURTIS BLOW
along with community artists:
THE MARK KARRIS BAND (New CD, "Diversity")
and FULL ARMOR with MANNY, JOEY, AND JERRELL
Admission is free to the campus community, but donations will be received to support the Nyack College Cheerleaders trip to a national cheering competition in North Carolina.
- C&MA Church Planter Among Those Murdered in Guinea
- Get Nyack Warrior Gear Online Until September 30
- Alrick Brown's Award-winning Kinyarwanda Screening & Panel at Nyack NYC
- Dean Ron Walborn Interviewed on Unseminary.com
- RELEASE: October 20 Unearthing Magdala, An Ancient Judaism & Christian Origins Conference
- Report on AJCO-CSGE Panel: Wealth and Responsibility to the Poor
- 9/11 Thirteen Years Later
- Jewish and Christian Perspectives on Wealth and Responsibility to the Poor
- HEOP Continues at Nyack Rockland and Launches at Nyack NYC
- India Trip for Nyack School of Nursing Combines Study With Outreach
- "A Greener NYC" to Showcase a Nyack School of Music Performance at City Hall
- A Call to Prayer September 1-7 by C&MA President John Stumbo
- True Confessions or A Half Century-Old Mystery to be Unveiled at Homecoming 2014!
- On the Passing of Mrs. Dianna Sanders
- Nyack NYC Student Leadership Development Retreat
- Browse Blog Archive>>