Remembering Ellen Eck (NC '39)
She was predeceased by her husband who died in 1991. She is survived by five children, Frederick, of Wilmington, Delaware, Astrid Fischbach, of Somerset, NJ, Eric of Seattle, Washington, Judy Agostini of Wilmington, Delaware and Dr. John Eck of Somerset, NJ. Her 17 grandchildren are Mimi Stellini, Jeffrey Eck, Kristen Saufley, Bryan Eck, Heidi, Karl and Dan Fischbach , Judy Cheney, Michael, Matthew, and Lauren Eck, Andrew Agostini, and Stephen, Rachel, Hannah, Thomas and Lydia Eck. Fourteen great-grandchildren are Rachel, Stephen and Megan Stellini, Emma, Clara, Sophie Eck, Caroline, Lauren, and Caleb Fischbach, Emmi and Michael Saufley and Luke, Daniel and Allyson Cheney.
In lieu of flowers and because of her commitment to the gospel of Jesus, the family is requesting that donations be made to the Zarephath Health Center, PO Box 9182, Zarephath, NJ 08890, or SALT (Support & Leadership Training), PO Box 1040, Richland, Washington 99352.
- TODAY: "A Greener NYC" to Showcase a Nyack School of Music Performance at City Hall
- LAST DAY to Shop for Nyack Warrior Gear Online
- Nyack College Joins the Luis Palau Association CityServe Event in Manhattan
- RELEASE: Steinway Piano Dedication With Author/NY Times Reporter James Barron
- C&MA Church Planter Among Those Murdered in Guinea
- Alrick Brown's Award-winning Kinyarwanda Screening & Panel at Nyack NYC
- Dean Ron Walborn Interviewed on Unseminary.com
- RELEASE: October 20 Unearthing Magdala, An Ancient Judaism & Christian Origins Conference
- Report on AJCO-CSGE Panel: Wealth and Responsibility to the Poor
- 9/11 Thirteen Years Later
- Jewish and Christian Perspectives on Wealth and Responsibility to the Poor
- HEOP Continues at Nyack Rockland and Launches at Nyack NYC
- India Trip for Nyack School of Nursing Combines Study With Outreach
- A Call to Prayer September 1-7 by C&MA President John Stumbo
- True Confessions or A Half Century-Old Mystery to be Unveiled at Homecoming 2014!
- Browse Blog Archive>>