Remembering Ellen Eck (NC '39)
She was predeceased by her husband who died in 1991. She is survived by five children, Frederick, of Wilmington, Delaware, Astrid Fischbach, of Somerset, NJ, Eric of Seattle, Washington, Judy Agostini of Wilmington, Delaware and Dr. John Eck of Somerset, NJ. Her 17 grandchildren are Mimi Stellini, Jeffrey Eck, Kristen Saufley, Bryan Eck, Heidi, Karl and Dan Fischbach , Judy Cheney, Michael, Matthew, and Lauren Eck, Andrew Agostini, and Stephen, Rachel, Hannah, Thomas and Lydia Eck. Fourteen great-grandchildren are Rachel, Stephen and Megan Stellini, Emma, Clara, Sophie Eck, Caroline, Lauren, and Caleb Fischbach, Emmi and Michael Saufley and Luke, Daniel and Allyson Cheney.
In lieu of flowers and because of her commitment to the gospel of Jesus, the family is requesting that donations be made to the Zarephath Health Center, PO Box 9182, Zarephath, NJ 08890, or SALT (Support & Leadership Training), PO Box 1040, Richland, Washington 99352.
- Live from New York...Nyack's School of Music at Avery Fisher Hall, Lincoln Center!
- Broken To Minister CD Launch Event at NYC Campus
- 15-City Promo Tour for Nyack NYC Campus Music Prof Damien Sneed
- Becker Professional Education Presentation
- FEBRUARY 23-24: Pianist Marcelo Liano in Concert at Nyack Rockland
- Colloquium Series Features Dr. Kale Yu on "Earth in Mind"
- Denise Lewis Patrick, Award-Winning Author and Nyack Adjunct, Presents Connected Souls
- Nursing Alumni Return to Share Their Journey
- Nyack College Partners with the Luis Palau Association
- Nyack Reps at NY Student Aid Alliance Advocacy Day in Albany
- Damien Sneed, NYC Music Faculty, in PBS Documentary on Work by Wynton Marsalis
- Andrew White in Concert at Nyack College Rockland
- Nyack AGSC Professor and Students Published in Journal
- Kathy Schwarz, First 2015 Nyack Critical Reads Presenter
- Nyack College Partners With the Luis Palau Evangelistic Association
- Browse Blog Archive>>