Remembering Ellen Eck (NC '39)
She was predeceased by her husband who died in 1991. She is survived by five children, Frederick, of Wilmington, Delaware, Astrid Fischbach, of Somerset, NJ, Eric of Seattle, Washington, Judy Agostini of Wilmington, Delaware and Dr. John Eck of Somerset, NJ. Her 17 grandchildren are Mimi Stellini, Jeffrey Eck, Kristen Saufley, Bryan Eck, Heidi, Karl and Dan Fischbach , Judy Cheney, Michael, Matthew, and Lauren Eck, Andrew Agostini, and Stephen, Rachel, Hannah, Thomas and Lydia Eck. Fourteen great-grandchildren are Rachel, Stephen and Megan Stellini, Emma, Clara, Sophie Eck, Caroline, Lauren, and Caleb Fischbach, Emmi and Michael Saufley and Luke, Daniel and Allyson Cheney.
In lieu of flowers and because of her commitment to the gospel of Jesus, the family is requesting that donations be made to the Zarephath Health Center, PO Box 9182, Zarephath, NJ 08890, or SALT (Support & Leadership Training), PO Box 1040, Richland, Washington 99352.
- Storm Glautier Named CACC Rep to the National Student-Athlete Advisory Committee
- December 3 Amasi Trio Concert Rescheduled for Spring 2015
- DECEMBER 4: Trinity Church Wall Street Choir Series Features Nyack NYC Chorale
- Memorial Concerts Honoring Professor Emeritus Ralph Ellenberger (1934-2014)
- Leadership Rockland Multicultural Communities Day Kicks Off at Nyack College
- Chamberfest at Nyack Rockland School of Music
- Nyack Rockland Colloquium Series Features Dr. K. Kale Yu
- Fall Concerts at Nyack College
- NYACK NYC: Forgive Us...Confessions of a Compromised Faith--Book and Panel Discussion
- Fall 2014 Nyack's Scholars Symposium
- Nyack Students Up For The Challenge
- The Jubilee Chorus Performs at The Bowery Mission
- Auditions for Spring 2015 Production of "The Brothers Grimm Spectaculathon"
- OCTOBER 30: CSGE Colloquium Series on Environmental Sustainability
- NY Times Hails Rear Admiral R. Timothy Ziemer (NC '65) as "The Malaria Fighter"
- Browse Blog Archive>>