Remembering Ellen Eck (NC '39)
She was predeceased by her husband who died in 1991. She is survived by five children, Frederick, of Wilmington, Delaware, Astrid Fischbach, of Somerset, NJ, Eric of Seattle, Washington, Judy Agostini of Wilmington, Delaware and Dr. John Eck of Somerset, NJ. Her 17 grandchildren are Mimi Stellini, Jeffrey Eck, Kristen Saufley, Bryan Eck, Heidi, Karl and Dan Fischbach , Judy Cheney, Michael, Matthew, and Lauren Eck, Andrew Agostini, and Stephen, Rachel, Hannah, Thomas and Lydia Eck. Fourteen great-grandchildren are Rachel, Stephen and Megan Stellini, Emma, Clara, Sophie Eck, Caroline, Lauren, and Caleb Fischbach, Emmi and Michael Saufley and Luke, Daniel and Allyson Cheney.
In lieu of flowers and because of her commitment to the gospel of Jesus, the family is requesting that donations be made to the Zarephath Health Center, PO Box 9182, Zarephath, NJ 08890, or SALT (Support & Leadership Training), PO Box 1040, Richland, Washington 99352.
- RELEASE: Nyack's Fourth Year on the CHE "Great College to Work For" List
- Nyack's Welcome Mat for Hungary
- Nyack College Remembers the Late John Lawrence Seigenthaler
- Nyack College, A Partner Instructor School for Yale's Center for Scientific Teaching
- Nyack College Venue for County Legislature's Forum
- Nyack Nursing Professor and Student Publish in Journal of Nursing
- Alliance World Fellowship Committee Meets at Nyack/ATS Rockland
- Is Nyack Affordable?
- JUNE 13 & 14: Steinway & Sons Sponsor Hudson River Pianofest at Nyack College
- JUNE 11: Nyack's 2014 Golf Classic
- Nyack College Social Work Major Receives NPRDP Scholarship
- RELEASE: An Award-Winning 2013-2104 for Women Warriors
- Nyack's Dr. Steve Notley on Archaeological Survey in Israel
- Nyack Campus Community Remembers Ralph G. Ellenberger (1934-2014)
- Nyack's Newest Members of Beta Psi Chapter of Chi Alpha Epsilon
- Browse Blog Archive>>