RELOAD New York City
“RELOAD (an Urban Youth Workers Institute event) is a place where relationships are introduced, where a community of believers are strengthened, and where dreams for positive shifts in ministry are hopeful through the eyes of the Lord. Come and experience an exchange in the Spirit through worship, workshops, and the Word of God. Blessed are those who serve youth in a commitment to advance the Kingdom,” says Fred Oduyoye, Director of the RELOAD Training Tour.
Nyack College is one of several sponsors of RELOAD New York City on Saturday, January 17, 2009 at Christ Tabernacle, 64-34 Myrtle Ave., in Glendale, NY. Workshops will include Nyack’s own Dr. Fred Arzola, New York City campus professor and Director of Interdisciplinary Studies, who will speak on “Transforming the Adolescent Mind: Understanding the Teenage Brain, Adolescent Behavior and Youth Ministry.”
Alliance Theological Seminary 2006 alumnus, Dr. A.R. Bernard and senior pastor of Christian Cultural Center in Brooklyn, NY, will be the special guest host for the day and also participate as a panelist.
Following a general session from 9:15 until 10:45 a.m., elective workshops will be held at 11:00 a.m. and at 12:50 p.m. Crossmovement Records artist, The Ambassador, will make be in concert at 2:00 p.m.
Admission fee with pre-registration is $20; at the door, admission is $25.00. Online pre-registration will be available until midnight on January 13 at http://uywi.org/334304.ihtml. For more details on the seminar, visit http://uywi.org/362166.ihtml.
- Negocios Now "40 under 40" List Showcases Nyack Alumna Kathia Benitez
- March 15-17: Latino Pastoral Action Center Hosts 2018 Legacy Conference
- Music Faculty and Students Perform With Opera Star in Kansas City, MO
- Schedule Your Nyack College Visit
- MARCH 15: Writing Center's March Event: The Book of Elyon with Emmanuel Jean-Pierre
- MARCH 21: Bach's 333rd Birthday Bash!
- Metro District Women's Spring Retreat Registration In Progress
- Seminary Chapel Concludes Black History Month With Pastor Donna Baptiste
- Dr. Anita Underwood, a Panelist on Christian Radio Network
- A Faith Journey Profile for Black History Month: DeLissa Dixon
- Nyack Student Leaders at Christian Cultural Center's C3 Youth Ministry
- A Faith Journey Profile for Black History Month: Althea Session-Lovett
- Nyack Alumna Tiffany Burnett ('05), a Boca Raton, FL Entrepreneur
- Spring Edition of The Forum Published
- OFFICIAL STATEMENT: Remembering God's General, Dr. Billy Graham
- Online Christian Colleges Ranks Nyack College
- Writing Center Presents "I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings"
- Shaun Jacobs-Patterson ('12) Named Senior Pastor at Trenton, NJ Church
- A Faith Journey Profile for Black History Month: Isaac Foster
- Second Scholarship and Global Engagement Colloquium
- WNYK 88.7FM February Alumni Spotlight: Dr. Donald Paine
- Remembering Dr. Thomas H. Stebbins (NC '56)
- A Faith Journey Profile for Black History Month: Deborah Walker
- Nyack College New York City School of Music Ensemble Performs at The Kennedy Center
- Feb 17: Empower Open House at Alliance Theological Seminary Rockland
- Browse Blog Archive>>