Nyack Alumna in 2009 cIcu Hall of Distinction
Renee Horrey, 1999 Nyack College alumna, is among more than one dozen individuals who will be inducted into the 2009 Independent Sector Alumni Hall of Distinction sponsored by the Commission on Independent Colleges and Universities (cIcu). The cIcu is a statewide association representing the public policy interests of the chief executives of more than 100 independent colleges and universities in New York State.
The 2009 Alumni Hall of Distinction will put the spotlight on elementary/secondary school educators and school administrators, calling attention to the crucial role that private colleges and universities play in preparing New York State’s educators.
During the annual two-day meeting for chief executive officers of cIcu member colleges and universities, a special reception will be held on March 2, 2009 in Albany, when awards will be presented to the honorees. In addition to the evening’s recognition, each awardee’s profile will be on display in the legislative building in Albany. Following the March induction ceremony, honorees will be featured at www.cicu.org.
- TONIGHT: Nyack Alumnus Charles Galbreath, a 2015 C&MA Council Speaker
- MAY 30: New York City Fish Count
- Nyack NYC Rock-o-Nomix Team: You Voted! They Won!
- Nyack College/ATS Empower 2015
- Tappan Zee Bridge Evening Travel Advisory May 18-22
- 2015 Hudson River Pianofest at Nyack College Rockland
- Nyack ATS Commencement 2015
- Bench Dedication Procession to Memorial Park Led by Nyack College Music Students
- A Rite of Passage to Womanhood for 25 Nyack Seniors
- ACL Student Research Award Winner
- New Beta Psi Chapter of Chi Alpha Epsilon Honor Society Members Inducted
- Nyack College/Alliance Theological Seminary 2015 Commencement
- Gone Fishing...
- A Day of Master Classes and Music Clinics for High School Music Students from Michigan
- Twenty-five Nyack College Contributors to SEA-PHAGES Research
- Browse Blog Archive>>