Taste of the Nations Feast - December 3
Wednesday, December 3 from 4:00-8:00 p.m in the lower lobby of Alliance Theological Seminary Rockland, 350 North Highland Ave in Nyack, NY, an international food fair, Taste of the Nations will be presented.
Sample dishes from a dozen different nations including Egypt, Brazil, India, Korea, Costa Rica, the Caribbean, and more—all prepared by students and professors.
The suggested minimum donation is $10. Proceeds from this event will benefit "Souq by the Sea: A Middle Eastern Street Market." The funds will help our missionaries-in-residence to launch a Street Market in the Middle East, providing small business opportunities for low-income families, a stage for community artists, and an opportunity for believers to share Christ with Arabs.
- Thursday, October 23--Velocity! Debuts at Nyack Rockland School of Music
- Unearthing Magdala--Nyack College Conference for Interfaith Scholars
- RELEASE: Official Nyack Statement on Ebola
- October 17: Nyack's School of Social Work and Community Connections for Youth Release Report
- Steinway Piano Dedication With Steinway & Sons President Ron Losby and CD-60 Biographer James Barron
- Miovski and Mansfield Families Music Hall Dedicated at Nyack NYC Campus
- Official Nyack College Statement Regarding Unknown Man on Campus September 23
- Anti-Human Trafficking Art Exhibit with Susan Clinthorne and Sally Thielen at Nyack Rockland
- "A Greener NYC" to Showcase a Nyack School of Music Performance at City Hall
- Nyack College Joins the Luis Palau Association CityServe Event in Manhattan
- C&MA Church Planter Among Those Murdered in Guinea
- Alrick Brown's Award-winning Kinyarwanda Screening & Panel at Nyack NYC
- Dean Ron Walborn Interviewed on Unseminary.com
- Report on AJCO-CSGE Panel: Wealth and Responsibility to the Poor
- 9/11 Thirteen Years Later
- Browse Blog Archive>>