Taste of the Nations Feast - December 3
Wednesday, December 3 from 4:00-8:00 p.m in the lower lobby of Alliance Theological Seminary Rockland, 350 North Highland Ave in Nyack, NY, an international food fair, Taste of the Nations will be presented.
Sample dishes from a dozen different nations including Egypt, Brazil, India, Korea, Costa Rica, the Caribbean, and more—all prepared by students and professors.
The suggested minimum donation is $10. Proceeds from this event will benefit "Souq by the Sea: A Middle Eastern Street Market." The funds will help our missionaries-in-residence to launch a Street Market in the Middle East, providing small business opportunities for low-income families, a stage for community artists, and an opportunity for believers to share Christ with Arabs.
- SEPT. 18: Alrick Brown's Award-winning Kinyarwanda Screening & Panel at Nyack College
- 9/11 Thirteen Years Later
- Jewish and Christian Perspectives on Wealth and Responsibility to the Poor
- HEOP Continues at Nyack Rockland and Launches at Nyack NYC
- India Trip for Nyack School of Nursing Combines Study With Outreach
- "A Greener NYC" to Showcase a Nyack School of Music Performance at City Hall
- A Call to Prayer September 1-7 by C&MA President John Stumbo
- True Confessions or A Half Century-Old Mystery to be Unveiled at Homecoming 2014!
- On the Passing of Mrs. Dianna Sanders
- Nyack NYC Student Leadership Development Retreat
- 2014 Global Engagement Lecture Features Director of REALIS Christian Center in Kiev, Ukraine
- College of Arts and Sciences Convenes Its Faculty/Staff Retreat
- Nyack History Professor Receives Columbia U Libraries Research Award
- Coming Soon: Nyack NYC and Rockland Student Orientations
- A Sunday Best: Nyack's Own Brightnie Jones
- Browse Blog Archive>>