Taste of the Nations Feast - December 3
Wednesday, December 3 from 4:00-8:00 p.m in the lower lobby of Alliance Theological Seminary Rockland, 350 North Highland Ave in Nyack, NY, an international food fair, Taste of the Nations will be presented.
Sample dishes from a dozen different nations including Egypt, Brazil, India, Korea, Costa Rica, the Caribbean, and more—all prepared by students and professors.
The suggested minimum donation is $10. Proceeds from this event will benefit "Souq by the Sea: A Middle Eastern Street Market." The funds will help our missionaries-in-residence to launch a Street Market in the Middle East, providing small business opportunities for low-income families, a stage for community artists, and an opportunity for believers to share Christ with Arabs.
- Friday, Jan. 30: Andrew Palau at Nyack College Rockland
- February 9: Andrew White in Concert at Nyack College Rockland
- Photographer Babita Patel Captures the Spirit of Nyack's Hudson Link Graduation
- C&MA Metro District Grant Supports Training for Emerging Leaders at Nyack/ATS
- RELEASE: Nyack College Degrees to 24 Fishkill Correctional Facility Grads
- Nyack College Represented at NYC Police Commissioner Bill Bratton's Meeting With Clergy
- Nyack's Men's Basketball Teams Serves at Martin Luther King Day Breakfast
- Empower Open House at Alliance Theological Seminary
- Celebrating the Legacy of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
- LoHud Trumpets Nyack's Upcoming Social Justice Celebration
- RELEASE: Nyack's Social Justice Celebration Marks 10th Anniversary
- Nyack Welcomes New Manhattan and Rockland Campus Students With Orientations
- Nyack Baseball Team Collecting Baseball Gloves for Sports Clinic in Mexico
- Global Service-Learning 2015
- Peace and Hope Visit Nyack Rockland
- Browse Blog Archive>>