Taste of the Nations Feast - December 3
Wednesday, December 3 from 4:00-8:00 p.m in the lower lobby of Alliance Theological Seminary Rockland, 350 North Highland Ave in Nyack, NY, an international food fair, Taste of the Nations will be presented.
Sample dishes from a dozen different nations including Egypt, Brazil, India, Korea, Costa Rica, the Caribbean, and more—all prepared by students and professors.
The suggested minimum donation is $10. Proceeds from this event will benefit "Souq by the Sea: A Middle Eastern Street Market." The funds will help our missionaries-in-residence to launch a Street Market in the Middle East, providing small business opportunities for low-income families, a stage for community artists, and an opportunity for believers to share Christ with Arabs.
- Vote and Send Isamar Lopez to "The Voice!
- The Amasi Trio Concert
- Emerging Technology Students Showcased in Spring Show
- Rockland Chapter of Alpha Chi National Honor Society Adds Nyack College Students
- Nyack/ATS Commencement Ceremony Will Be Streamed Live at www.nyack.edu
- Nyack Critical Reads Colloquium Series Continues
- Passover Seder Celebrated at Nyack New York City
- Nyack Public Library Hosts Lecture by Nyack Dean
- In the Garden, a Flute Ensemble Recital
- Third Annual Student Research Conference at Nyack Rockland
- New York City Chorale Headlines Three Concerts
- NYACK'S SPRING PRODUCTION: J.B.
- Nyack College Rockland Chorale Performance of Mozart's Requiem
- Aramark Staff at Nyack Coordinates Global Volunteer Day
- Your Voice Counts: Approved NYS Budget FundsTAP Increases
- Browse Blog Archive>>