Environmentally Friendly Nyack
Posted by Deborah.Walker on Tuesday October 21, 2008
Nyack College is partnering with eLot Recycling of Troy, NY to sponsor Electronic Recycling Day on Saturday, November 8 from 10:00 a.m. until 3:00 p.m. at Nyack's Rockland County campus.
The drop-off site will be behind the archway at Moseley Hall near the Moseley soccer field and classroom #100. All items, except televisions, will be recycled free of charge. The recycling fee for televisions is only $10 each.
Items that will be accepted include: mother boards, computer components, AC adapters, answering machines, caller ID boxes, cell phones, car phones, telephones, hard drives, CD burners, DVDs, VCRs, floppy drives, pagers, routers, electronic game systems, projectors, cameras, blenders, can openers, coffee makers, fans, household lamps, microwaves, toasters, surge protectors and typewriters.
For more information, phone eLot at 518.266.9385.
- Memorial Concerts Honoring Professor Emeritus Ralph Ellenberger (1934-2014)
- Leadership Rockland Multicultural Communities Day Kicks Off at Nyack College
- Chamberfest at Nyack Rockland School of Music
- NOV 19: Nyack Rockland Colloquium Series Features Dr. K. Kale Yu
- Fall Concerts at Nyack College
- NYACK NYC: Forgive Us...Confessions of a Compromised Faith--Book and Panel Discussion
- Fall 2014 Nyack's Scholars Symposium
- Nyack Students Up For The Challenge
- The Jubilee Chorus Performs at The Bowery Mission
- Auditions for Spring 2015 Production of "The Brothers Grimm Spectaculathon"
- OCTOBER 30: CSGE Colloquium Series on Environmental Sustainability
- NY Times Hails Rear Admiral R. Timothy Ziemer (NC '65) as "The Malaria Fighter"
- RELEASE: Official Statement on Ebola Update - Week October 27
- Saturday, October 25--U of Pittsburgh Welcomes ATS Dean Ron Walborn for Bridge Forum: A Livestreamed Event!
- OCT 25: Dr. R. Steven Notley Featured Lecturer at Lanier Theological Library in Houston, TX
- Browse Blog Archive>>