Environmentally Friendly Nyack
Posted by Deborah.Walker on Tuesday October 21, 2008
Nyack College is partnering with eLot Recycling of Troy, NY to sponsor Electronic Recycling Day on Saturday, November 8 from 10:00 a.m. until 3:00 p.m. at Nyack's Rockland County campus.
The drop-off site will be behind the archway at Moseley Hall near the Moseley soccer field and classroom #100. All items, except televisions, will be recycled free of charge. The recycling fee for televisions is only $10 each.
Items that will be accepted include: mother boards, computer components, AC adapters, answering machines, caller ID boxes, cell phones, car phones, telephones, hard drives, CD burners, DVDs, VCRs, floppy drives, pagers, routers, electronic game systems, projectors, cameras, blenders, can openers, coffee makers, fans, household lamps, microwaves, toasters, surge protectors and typewriters.
For more information, phone eLot at 518.266.9385.
- Sept. 10: Jewish and Christian Perspectives on Wealth and Responsibility to the Poor
- Nyack School of Music Students to Perform at City Hall in Manhattan
- A Call to Prayer September 1-7 by C&MA President John Stumbo
- True Confessions or A Half Century-Old Mystery to be Unveiled at Homecoming 2014!
- On the Passing of Mrs. Dianna Sanders
- Nyack NYC Student Leadership Development Retreat
- 2014 Global Engagement Lecture Features Director of REALIS Christian Center in Kiev, Ukraine
- College of Arts and Sciences Convenes Its Faculty/Staff Retreat
- Nyack History Professor Receives Columbia U Libraries Research Award
- Coming Soon: Nyack NYC and Rockland Student Orientations
- A Sunday Best: Nyack's Own Brightnie Jones
- Important Info for Returning Nyack NYC and Rockland Students
- The Independent Sector Highlights Nyack's STEM Education Participation
- Dr. Leonard Kageler Receives YCL "World Changers Award"
- RELEASE: Nyack's Fourth Year on the CHE "Great College to Work For" List
- Browse Blog Archive>>