Environmentally Friendly Nyack
Posted by Deborah.Walker on Tuesday October 21, 2008
Nyack College is partnering with eLot Recycling of Troy, NY to sponsor Electronic Recycling Day on Saturday, November 8 from 10:00 a.m. until 3:00 p.m. at Nyack's Rockland County campus.
The drop-off site will be behind the archway at Moseley Hall near the Moseley soccer field and classroom #100. All items, except televisions, will be recycled free of charge. The recycling fee for televisions is only $10 each.
Items that will be accepted include: mother boards, computer components, AC adapters, answering machines, caller ID boxes, cell phones, car phones, telephones, hard drives, CD burners, DVDs, VCRs, floppy drives, pagers, routers, electronic game systems, projectors, cameras, blenders, can openers, coffee makers, fans, household lamps, microwaves, toasters, surge protectors and typewriters.
For more information, phone eLot at 518.266.9385.
- Live from New York...Nyack's School of Music at Avery Fisher Hall, Lincoln Center!
- Broken To Minister CD Launch Event at NYC Campus
- 15-City Promo Tour for Nyack NYC Campus Music Prof Damien Sneed
- Becker Professional Education Presentation
- FEBRUARY 23-24: Pianist Marcelo Liano in Concert at Nyack Rockland
- Colloquium Series Features Dr. Kale Yu on "Earth in Mind"
- Denise Lewis Patrick, Award-Winning Author and Nyack Adjunct, Presents Connected Souls
- Nursing Alumni Return to Share Their Journey
- Nyack College Partners with the Luis Palau Association
- Nyack Reps at NY Student Aid Alliance Advocacy Day in Albany
- Damien Sneed, NYC Music Faculty, in PBS Documentary on Work by Wynton Marsalis
- Andrew White in Concert at Nyack College Rockland
- Nyack AGSC Professor and Students Published in Journal
- Kathy Schwarz, First 2015 Nyack Critical Reads Presenter
- Nyack College Partners With the Luis Palau Evangelistic Association
- Browse Blog Archive>>