NOTE: This blog has moved to NYACK.EDU/NEWS
Environmentally Friendly Nyack
Posted by Deborah.Walker on Tuesday October 21, 2008
Nyack College is partnering with eLot Recycling of Troy, NY to sponsor Electronic Recycling Day on Saturday, November 8 from 10:00 a.m. until 3:00 p.m. at Nyack's Rockland County campus.
The drop-off site will be behind the archway at Moseley Hall near the Moseley soccer field and classroom #100. All items, except televisions, will be recycled free of charge. The recycling fee for televisions is only $10 each.
Items that will be accepted include: mother boards, computer components, AC adapters, answering machines, caller ID boxes, cell phones, car phones, telephones, hard drives, CD burners, DVDs, VCRs, floppy drives, pagers, routers, electronic game systems, projectors, cameras, blenders, can openers, coffee makers, fans, household lamps, microwaves, toasters, surge protectors and typewriters.
For more information, phone eLot at 518.266.9385.
- Negocios Now "40 under 40" List Showcases Nyack Alumna Kathia Benitez
- March 15-17: Latino Pastoral Action Center Hosts 2018 Legacy Conference
- Music Faculty and Students Perform With Opera Star in Kansas City, MO
- Schedule Your Nyack College Visit
- MARCH 15: Writing Center's March Event: The Book of Elyon with Emmanuel Jean-Pierre
- MARCH 21: Bach's 333rd Birthday Bash!
- Metro District Women's Spring Retreat Registration In Progress
- Seminary Chapel Concludes Black History Month With Pastor Donna Baptiste
- Dr. Anita Underwood, a Panelist on Christian Radio Network
- A Faith Journey Profile for Black History Month: DeLissa Dixon
- Nyack Student Leaders at Christian Cultural Center's C3 Youth Ministry
- A Faith Journey Profile for Black History Month: Althea Session-Lovett
- Nyack Alumna Tiffany Burnett ('05), a Boca Raton, FL Entrepreneur
- Spring Edition of The Forum Published
- OFFICIAL STATEMENT: Remembering God's General, Dr. Billy Graham
- Online Christian Colleges Ranks Nyack College
- Writing Center Presents "I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings"
- Shaun Jacobs-Patterson ('12) Named Senior Pastor at Trenton, NJ Church
- A Faith Journey Profile for Black History Month: Isaac Foster
- Second Scholarship and Global Engagement Colloquium
- WNYK 88.7FM February Alumni Spotlight: Dr. Donald Paine
- Remembering Dr. Thomas H. Stebbins (NC '56)
- A Faith Journey Profile for Black History Month: Deborah Walker
- Nyack College New York City School of Music Ensemble Performs at The Kennedy Center
- Feb 17: Empower Open House at Alliance Theological Seminary Rockland
- Browse Blog Archive>>