The Great Debaters
Meet the candidates.
Hometown: Brooklyn, NY; born in Georgetown, Guyana
Major: Music Education
Career aspiration: Teaching at high school level and pursuing a professional music career. Would also like to start an arts program for children in impoverished neighborhoods.
Interests: Writing poetry, playing guitar, singing and composing music
On Nyack College: "My desire is that students would become more active and interested in their college experience and that an authentic community would be fostered on the New York City campus as well as the Rockland campus."
- Nyack Baseball Team Collecting Baseball Gloves for Sports Clinic in Mexico
- Global Service-Learning 2015
- Peace and Hope Visit Nyack Rockland
- Hudson Link, TEDxSing Sing and Nyack College in New York Times Feature
- Sophia Institute Conference Features Nyack NYC Faculty
- Mandela Day Celebration at Nyack
- Storm Glautier Named CACC Rep to the National Student-Athlete Advisory Committee
- Memorial Concerts Honoring Professor Emeritus Ralph Ellenberger (1934-2014)
- Leadership Rockland Multicultural Communities Day Kicks Off at Nyack College
- Chamberfest at Nyack Rockland School of Music
- Nyack Rockland Colloquium Series Features Dr. K. Kale Yu
- NYACK NYC: Forgive Us...Confessions of a Compromised Faith--Book and Panel Discussion
- Fall 2014 Nyack's Scholars Symposium
- Nyack Students Up For The Challenge
- The Jubilee Chorus Performs at The Bowery Mission
- Browse Blog Archive>>