Business After Hours at Nyack
Nyack College was the host sponsor for the Rockland Business Association (RBA) “Business After Hours” event held in Shuman Hall last week. RBA, a non-profit organization headquartered in Pearl River, currently has more than 1,000 members who are from the various towns in the Hudson Valley and New Jersey.
The monthly gathering provides the business community the perfect networking platform, where information gathering and sharing takes place in a casual setting with intentional relationship-building in mind.
Executive Director of Community Relations, Earl Miller, is excited about Nyack’s involvement with RBA. “The July 1st event provided the opportunity for attendees to network with other business people as well as, in many instances, to be introduced to Nyack College as a member of the County’s business community,” says Miller. He continued, “When casually polled, about 90% of those present were first time visitors to the Rockland campus.” RBA has already requested a return visit to Shuman Hall next year.
- RELEASE: Nyack's Fourth Year on the CHE "Great College to Work For" List
- The Nations Come to Us: Fukuyama Alliance Church Visits Nyack
- Nyack's Welcome Mat for Hungary
- Nyack College Remembers the Late John Lawrence Seigenthaler
- Nyack College, A Partner Instructor School for Yale's Center for Scientific Teaching
- Nyack College Venue for County Legislature's Forum
- Nyack Nursing Professor and Student Publish in Journal of Nursing
- Alliance World Fellowship Committee Meets at Nyack/ATS Rockland
- Is Nyack Affordable?
- JUNE 13 & 14: Steinway & Sons Sponsor Hudson River Pianofest at Nyack College
- JUNE 11: Nyack's 2014 Golf Classic
- Nyack College Social Work Major Receives NPRDP Scholarship
- RELEASE: An Award-Winning 2013-2104 for Women Warriors
- Nyack's Dr. Steve Notley on Archaeological Survey in Israel
- Nyack Campus Community Remembers Ralph G. Ellenberger (1934-2014)
- Browse Blog Archive>>