40th Anniversary Edition of The Fine Print
The 40th anniversary edition of Nyack College’s journal of literature and fine arts, The Fine Print, is now available. This special edition includes selected works from the past 40 years in addition to new works. A copy is available to current students, staff, and faculty. Contact the English Department at x 4523 for information on how to obtain copies.
Nyack’s premier literary forum features poetry, short fiction, essays, photography and fine art created by students, faculty, and staff and is student-edited. Submissions are accepted during the fall and spring semesters each year.
The 2008 editorial staff of The Fine Print includes Joshua Peterson, editor; Jen Stuck, assistant editor, and Anna Notley, art editor. Other staff members include Laura Davis, Janelle Jordan, Jordan Kio, and Aaron Newcomb. Dr. Jonathan Gates is the faculty advisor. Philip Reichle is the typesetter.
Copies of the journal can be purchased by those who are not current students. Please send a check for $10 per copy made payable to Nyack College, include “Fine Print” on the memo line and mail payment to Nyack College, English Department, 1 South Blvd., Nyack, NY 10960.
- December 3 Amasi Trio Concert Rescheduled for Spring 2015
- DECEMBER 4: Trinity Church Wall Street Choir Series Features Nyack NYC Chorale
- Memorial Concerts Honoring Professor Emeritus Ralph Ellenberger (1934-2014)
- Leadership Rockland Multicultural Communities Day Kicks Off at Nyack College
- Chamberfest at Nyack Rockland School of Music
- Nyack Rockland Colloquium Series Features Dr. K. Kale Yu
- Fall Concerts at Nyack College
- NYACK NYC: Forgive Us...Confessions of a Compromised Faith--Book and Panel Discussion
- Fall 2014 Nyack's Scholars Symposium
- Nyack Students Up For The Challenge
- The Jubilee Chorus Performs at The Bowery Mission
- Auditions for Spring 2015 Production of "The Brothers Grimm Spectaculathon"
- OCTOBER 30: CSGE Colloquium Series on Environmental Sustainability
- NY Times Hails Rear Admiral R. Timothy Ziemer (NC '65) as "The Malaria Fighter"
- RELEASE: Official Statement on Ebola Update - Week October 27
- Browse Blog Archive>>