40th Anniversary Edition of The Fine Print
The 40th anniversary edition of Nyack College’s journal of literature and fine arts, The Fine Print, is now available. This special edition includes selected works from the past 40 years in addition to new works. A copy is available to current students, staff, and faculty. Contact the English Department at x 4523 for information on how to obtain copies.
Nyack’s premier literary forum features poetry, short fiction, essays, photography and fine art created by students, faculty, and staff and is student-edited. Submissions are accepted during the fall and spring semesters each year.
The 2008 editorial staff of The Fine Print includes Joshua Peterson, editor; Jen Stuck, assistant editor, and Anna Notley, art editor. Other staff members include Laura Davis, Janelle Jordan, Jordan Kio, and Aaron Newcomb. Dr. Jonathan Gates is the faculty advisor. Philip Reichle is the typesetter.
Copies of the journal can be purchased by those who are not current students. Please send a check for $10 per copy made payable to Nyack College, include “Fine Print” on the memo line and mail payment to Nyack College, English Department, 1 South Blvd., Nyack, NY 10960.
- Christmas Shopping Event Benefits Global Service-Learning Mexico Trip
- American Cancer Society Rates Nyack a Top-Ranking NY Institution With Tobacco-Free Policies
- Grace Prescriptions: Seminars for Healthcare Professionals at Nyack NYC
- December School of Music Concerts in Manhattan and in Rockland
- Nyack College Welcomes 2016 Leadership Rockland Cohort for Multi-cultural Communities Day
- Ancient Judaism and Christian Origins Conference Proceedings Published
- Chad Needs Your Votes! (Every Day Until November 30)
- School of Education Authors Release Books on Self-Regulation
- Chelsea Geyer ('12) Director of DC127, a Colloquium Guest Speaker
- ATS Alum and Author, Dimas Salaberrios, in Paris
- New Partnership With An Old Friend: Pastor Lesly Milord
- Nyack's Brittany Cruz Heads to Practice With Women's Olympic Pre-National Team
- Reading the New Testament as Second Temple Jewish Literature
- Author Deb Hirsch of Missio Alliance at Nyack/ATS
- Nyack Salutes Our Nation's Veterans
- 7th Scholars Symposium: In Search of the Meaning of Work
- A Nyack College First: Student Cyber Security Team
- A Showcase of Academic Excellence: Nyack's Scholars Symposium
- Fulbright Ambassador Brian Polkinghorn Visits Nyack College
- National Nursing Exam Scores on a Strong and Steady Rise
- Alumni of the Year Award Honorees Across the Decades
- Nyack on U.S. News & World Report 2016 Best Colleges Diversity List
- AWF President Visits Nyack/ATS Rockland
- MA in Mental Health Counseling Online Approved by NYS Education Department
- Peter Irvine, 2015 School of Business and Leadership Keynote Speaker
- Browse Blog Archive>>