40th Anniversary Edition of The Fine Print
Poets, writers, photographers, and artists… be a part of the 40th anniversary edition of Nyack’s journal of literature and art, The Fine Print. Original pieces—poetry, short stories, scripts, narratives and photography (including photos of artwork)—from Nyack students, faculty and staff, are welcome.
Send your work to FinePrint@nyack.edu, as an attachment. For details, pick up the written submission guidelines in the library or at the post office today. Please include your full name and contact information on the completed form or in your email.
Production is underway. Send your submissions today!
- May 9: Nyack College/Alliance Theological Seminary 2015 Commencement
- Gone Fishing...
- Nyack Manhattan Welcomes High School Music Students from Michigan
- Help Rockonomix Team Nyack Win. Vote Today!
- Twenty-five Nyack College Contributors to SEA-PHAGES Research
- Men's Golf Team Headed to 2015 NCAA Championship Competition
- Two Operas! Two Days! Prof. Shelley Jameson, Director
- LAST WEEKEND for Spring Production of The Brothers Grimm Spectaculathon
- English Chairman Announces Publication of Fine Print
- Career Talk on Banking at Nyack College Rockland
- School of Music in Concert at Avery Fisher Hall, Lincoln Center
- 2016 Global Service-Learning Trips For Nyack Students
- Nyack College Rockland Chorale Spring Concert
- Nyack College Student Research Conference Winners
- Service With a Smile #NyackCityServe
- Browse Blog Archive>>