Carnegie Hall Presents The Kenote Trio
Carnegie Hall will present The Kenote Trio and Friends in concert at Weill
Recital Hall on Saturday, January 29 at 2 pm. The Kenote Trio-Marie Herseth
Kenote (flute), Peter Kenote (viola) and Neal Narnly (piano), will be joined by
Brinton Averil Smith (cello), Philip Smith (trumpet) and Barbara Allen (harp).
The program will include works by Genzmer, Karg-Elert, Harnly, Nielsen, and
Weill Recital Hall is located at 881 Seventh Avenue in New York City. For
ticket information, contact CarnegieCharge, 8 am to 8 pm, 7 days a week, at (212)
247-7800. Or visit the Carnegie Hall Box Office, at 57th Street and 7th
Avenue, Monday through Saturday, 11 am to 6 pm, and Sunday 12 pm to 6 pm.
Looking Ahead: The Kenote Trio will be in concert on Wednesday, February 9 at
7:30 pm in Olson Auditorium, Pardington Hall. Admission to this performance
is free. For more information phone, 845.358.1710, ext. 723. The program will
include works by Rutter, W.F. Bach, Ibert, Karg-Elert, and Wissmann.
- Nyack Alumnus Charles Galbreath, a 2015 C&MA Council Speaker
- Tappan Zee Bridge Evening Travel Advisory May 18-22
- 2015 Hudson River Pianofest at Nyack College Rockland
- Nyack ATS Commencement 2015
- Bench Dedication Procession to Memorial Park Led by Nyack College Music Students
- A Rite of Passage to Womanhood for 25 Nyack Seniors
- ACL Student Research Award Winner
- New Beta Psi Chapter of Chi Alpha Epsilon Honor Society Members Inducted
- Nyack College/Alliance Theological Seminary 2015 Commencement
- Gone Fishing...
- A Day of Master Classes and Music Clinics for High School Music Students from Michigan
- Twenty-five Nyack College Contributors to SEA-PHAGES Research
- Men's Golf Team Headed to 2015 NCAA Championship Competition
- Two Operas! Two Days! Prof. Shelley Jameson, Director
- LAST WEEKEND for Spring Production of The Brothers Grimm Spectaculathon
- Browse Blog Archive>>