Carnegie Hall Presents The Kenote Trio
Carnegie Hall will present The Kenote Trio and Friends in concert at Weill
Recital Hall on Saturday, January 29 at 2 pm. The Kenote Trio-Marie Herseth
Kenote (flute), Peter Kenote (viola) and Neal Narnly (piano), will be joined by
Brinton Averil Smith (cello), Philip Smith (trumpet) and Barbara Allen (harp).
The program will include works by Genzmer, Karg-Elert, Harnly, Nielsen, and
Weill Recital Hall is located at 881 Seventh Avenue in New York City. For
ticket information, contact CarnegieCharge, 8 am to 8 pm, 7 days a week, at (212)
247-7800. Or visit the Carnegie Hall Box Office, at 57th Street and 7th
Avenue, Monday through Saturday, 11 am to 6 pm, and Sunday 12 pm to 6 pm.
Looking Ahead: The Kenote Trio will be in concert on Wednesday, February 9 at
7:30 pm in Olson Auditorium, Pardington Hall. Admission to this performance
is free. For more information phone, 845.358.1710, ext. 723. The program will
include works by Rutter, W.F. Bach, Ibert, Karg-Elert, and Wissmann.
- Memorial Concerts Honoring Professor Emeritus Ralph Ellenberger (1934-2014)
- Leadership Rockland Multicultural Communities Day Kicks Off at Nyack College
- Chamberfest at Nyack Rockland School of Music
- Nyack Rockland Colloquium Series Features Dr. K. Kale Yu
- Fall Concerts at Nyack College
- NYACK NYC: Forgive Us...Confessions of a Compromised Faith--Book and Panel Discussion
- Fall 2014 Nyack's Scholars Symposium
- Nyack Students Up For The Challenge
- The Jubilee Chorus Performs at The Bowery Mission
- Auditions for Spring 2015 Production of "The Brothers Grimm Spectaculathon"
- OCTOBER 30: CSGE Colloquium Series on Environmental Sustainability
- NY Times Hails Rear Admiral R. Timothy Ziemer (NC '65) as "The Malaria Fighter"
- RELEASE: Official Statement on Ebola Update - Week October 27
- Saturday, October 25--U of Pittsburgh Welcomes ATS Dean Ron Walborn for Bridge Forum: A Livestreamed Event!
- OCT 25: Dr. R. Steven Notley Featured Lecturer at Lanier Theological Library in Houston, TX
- Browse Blog Archive>>