Winter Baseball School for Ages 8-17
The second annual Warrior Athletics Winter Baseball School will begin on Thursday, November 1 for players ages 8-17. Under the supervision of Nyack College Head Baseball Coach, Jon Copeland, five sessions will be held on Thursday evenings in the Warrior Indoor Athletic Facility on the Rockland campus. Two sessions, limited to ten players in each group, are scheduled from 6:00 to 7:00 p.m. and 7:00 to 8:00 p.m. The fee is $90 per player and includes video analysis of batting, throwing, and pitching performance.
With 19 years of coaching experience, including ten at the NCAA Division I & II collegiate level, Coach Copeland will offer a range of competitive baseball skills training, with the help of Warrior Assistant Baseball Coach, Christian Gutierrez, a former standout Warrior.
Registration is being held at the Nyack Warrior Baseball Office in the Fitness Center on the Rockland Campus. For more information, contact Coach Copeland at 845.675.4787 or at jon.Copeland@nyack.edu.
- Nyack's School of Education: National Recognition...Times Nine
- Nyack/ATS Board of Trustees Meets at Battery Park Campus
- NYC Student Government Association Presents Black History Month Showcase
- School of Music Invites Faculty and Staff to Join Chorale Performance
- Nyack Among Local Colleges Offering Scholarships to MLK Oratory Contest Winners
- 2016 New York State Student Aid Advocacy Day
- Rave Review for New Album by Nyack NYC Alumnus Glauco Lima
- Spring Semester 2016 Deeper Life Series With Dr. Stanley John
- Gone Too Soon: Jonathan Perez (NC '09)
- Nyack's School of Social Work and Praxis Connections Partner on Leadership Forums
- Remembering Nyack Professor Emeritus, Dr. Eldon "Woody" Woodcock (1930-2016)
- Empower 2016 Open House
- Rockland County Colleges Partner on a Black History Month MLK Oratory Contest
- Remembering Longtime Nyack Friend, Dr. Susan G. Gordon
- Nyack's Literary Journal, The Fine Print, Announces Submissions Deadline
- January 29-30: Discipleship Conference With Neil Anderson at Nyack
- Nyack School of Music Profs and Alumni in Rockland Camerata Concert
- Nyack Alumnus Pens Book on First C&MA Mission Field
- 2016 Nyack Alumni & Friends Phonathon
- RELEASE: Nyack Receives Education Excellence Award from Beraca Baptist Church
- Remembering Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Nyack Basketball Teams Visit Upper Nyack Elementary School
- Nyack's Social Justice Celebration--An Important Change
- Dr. Elizabeth Swanson Voted a National Collegiate Choral Organization Officer
- Joseph and Mary of Bethlehem at ATS
- Browse Blog Archive>>