Marriage and Family Therapy Masters Approved
Dr. Craig Ellison
The Alliance Graduate School of Counseling (AGSC) headed by Dr. Craig Ellison has received New York State Education Department approval of the Master of Arts degree in Marriage and Family Therapy.
Dr. David Turk, Provost and Vice President of Academic Affairs applauds “the diligent and persistent work” of Dr. Ellison and the AGSC staff for gaining approval of this important new degree program.
- Nyack's School of Nursing Dean, Dr. Elizabeth Simon Named a Fulbright Scholar
- Is Nyack For You? Are You for Nyack?
- Miriam Airoldi: Helping Others Find Dignity and Worth
- New Online! Master of Arts in Biblical Studies at ATS
- Into All the World!
- Social Work Degree Guide Names Nyack College to Its Top 25
- Nyack Clergy Association Hosts a Memorial Service for Charleston Nine
- Nyack's Moseley Field Turns Heliport for New York's Governor
- Nyack Softball Players Make CACC All-Academic Team
- Nyack College Students in National Masterworks Festival Chorus at Carnegie Hall
- New Major at Nyack: BA in Philosophy and Religious Studies
- Charles Galbreath, a 2015 C&MA Council Speaker
- Rock-o-Nomix Team: You Voted! They Won!
- New York City Fish Count
- 2015 Empower Ceremony
- Browse Blog Archive>>