Director of Institutional Assessment Appointed
Dr. Bennett Schepens adds to his current post as Dean of the School of Education, the title of Director of Institutional Assessment. In this role, he will guide the schools and divisions of Nyack College and Alliance Theological Seminary in the process of assessment to determine if Nyack/ATS students have met the institution’s learning goals at various levels in both curricular and co-curricular areas.
Dr. Schepens will give oversight to support services for the institution and the performance outcomes compared to the mission and goals of each department.
As the School of Education Dean, who continues to head the prestigious NCATE accreditation, Dr. Schepens will be assisted by Dr. JoAnn Looney, who has been promoted to Assistant Dean of Education. Dean Looney will oversee day-to-day operations at the School of Ed.
- Live from New York...Nyack's School of Music at Avery Fisher Hall, Lincoln Center!
- Broken To Minister CD Launch Event at NYC Campus
- 15-City Promo Tour for Nyack NYC Campus Music Prof Damien Sneed
- Becker Professional Education Presentation
- FEBRUARY 23-24: Pianist Marcelo Liano in Concert at Nyack Rockland
- Colloquium Series Features Dr. Kale Yu on "Earth in Mind"
- Denise Lewis Patrick, Award-Winning Author and Nyack Adjunct, Presents Connected Souls
- Nursing Alumni Return to Share Their Journey
- Nyack College Partners with the Luis Palau Association
- Nyack Reps at NY Student Aid Alliance Advocacy Day in Albany
- Damien Sneed, NYC Music Faculty, in PBS Documentary on Work by Wynton Marsalis
- Andrew White in Concert at Nyack College Rockland
- Nyack AGSC Professor and Students Published in Journal
- Kathy Schwarz, First 2015 Nyack Critical Reads Presenter
- Nyack College Partners With the Luis Palau Evangelistic Association
- Browse Blog Archive>>