Director of Institutional Assessment Appointed
Dr. Bennett Schepens adds to his current post as Dean of the School of Education, the title of Director of Institutional Assessment. In this role, he will guide the schools and divisions of Nyack College and Alliance Theological Seminary in the process of assessment to determine if Nyack/ATS students have met the institution’s learning goals at various levels in both curricular and co-curricular areas.
Dr. Schepens will give oversight to support services for the institution and the performance outcomes compared to the mission and goals of each department.
As the School of Education Dean, who continues to head the prestigious NCATE accreditation, Dr. Schepens will be assisted by Dr. JoAnn Looney, who has been promoted to Assistant Dean of Education. Dean Looney will oversee day-to-day operations at the School of Ed.
- Nyack Baseball Team Collecting Baseball Gloves for Sports Clinic in Mexico
- Global Service-Learning 2015
- Peace and Hope Visit Nyack Rockland
- Hudson Link, TEDxSing Sing and Nyack College in New York Times Feature
- Sophia Institute Conference Features Nyack NYC Faculty
- Mandela Day Celebration at Nyack
- Storm Glautier Named CACC Rep to the National Student-Athlete Advisory Committee
- Memorial Concerts Honoring Professor Emeritus Ralph Ellenberger (1934-2014)
- Leadership Rockland Multicultural Communities Day Kicks Off at Nyack College
- Chamberfest at Nyack Rockland School of Music
- Nyack Rockland Colloquium Series Features Dr. K. Kale Yu
- NYACK NYC: Forgive Us...Confessions of a Compromised Faith--Book and Panel Discussion
- Fall 2014 Nyack's Scholars Symposium
- Nyack Students Up For The Challenge
- The Jubilee Chorus Performs at The Bowery Mission
- Browse Blog Archive>>