New and Transfer Student Orientation
Vittorio Aversa, Assistant Director of First Year Studies released the 2007 schedule for New Student Orientation. Friday, August 24 students will arrive for Orientation Weekend on the Rockland County campus with check-in at Shuman Hall.
Beginning at 1:30 p.m. an Information Session for new and transfer students and their parents will be held in Pardington Hall. Speakers include Beverley Locke, Director of Academic Support and Writing & Research Center; Liz Hoffman, Director of Career Services; Elona Collins, Coordinator of Disability Services; Joe Ottilo, Director of Facilities; Kevin Buel, Director of Information Services; Linda Poston, Director of Library Services; Wanda Walborn, Director of Spiritual Formation and Kelvin Walker, Campus Pastor.
A special reception for parents will be held on Friday afternoon at 4:30 p.m. This is an opportunity for parents to meet college administrators for informal gathering with refreshments at Shuman Hall.
A second Information Session will be conducted on Saturday, August 25. Speakers for this segment include Andres Valenzuela, Director of Student Financial Service; Drusila Nieves, Director of Counseling Services; Evangeline Couchey, Associate Registrar; Luz Yanez, Director of Health Services; and Wanda Velez, Director of Residence Life.
For additional information, contact Vittorio Aversa at 845-675-4447.
- December 3 Amasi Trio Concert Rescheduled for Spring 2015
- DECEMBER 4: Trinity Church Wall Street Choir Series Features Nyack NYC Chorale
- Memorial Concerts Honoring Professor Emeritus Ralph Ellenberger (1934-2014)
- Leadership Rockland Multicultural Communities Day Kicks Off at Nyack College
- Chamberfest at Nyack Rockland School of Music
- Nyack Rockland Colloquium Series Features Dr. K. Kale Yu
- Fall Concerts at Nyack College
- NYACK NYC: Forgive Us...Confessions of a Compromised Faith--Book and Panel Discussion
- Fall 2014 Nyack's Scholars Symposium
- Nyack Students Up For The Challenge
- The Jubilee Chorus Performs at The Bowery Mission
- Auditions for Spring 2015 Production of "The Brothers Grimm Spectaculathon"
- OCTOBER 30: CSGE Colloquium Series on Environmental Sustainability
- NY Times Hails Rear Admiral R. Timothy Ziemer (NC '65) as "The Malaria Fighter"
- RELEASE: Official Statement on Ebola Update - Week October 27
- Browse Blog Archive>>