New and Transfer Student Orientation
Vittorio Aversa, Assistant Director of First Year Studies released the 2007 schedule for New Student Orientation. Friday, August 24 students will arrive for Orientation Weekend on the Rockland County campus with check-in at Shuman Hall.
Beginning at 1:30 p.m. an Information Session for new and transfer students and their parents will be held in Pardington Hall. Speakers include Beverley Locke, Director of Academic Support and Writing & Research Center; Liz Hoffman, Director of Career Services; Elona Collins, Coordinator of Disability Services; Joe Ottilo, Director of Facilities; Kevin Buel, Director of Information Services; Linda Poston, Director of Library Services; Wanda Walborn, Director of Spiritual Formation and Kelvin Walker, Campus Pastor.
A special reception for parents will be held on Friday afternoon at 4:30 p.m. This is an opportunity for parents to meet college administrators for informal gathering with refreshments at Shuman Hall.
A second Information Session will be conducted on Saturday, August 25. Speakers for this segment include Andres Valenzuela, Director of Student Financial Service; Drusila Nieves, Director of Counseling Services; Evangeline Couchey, Associate Registrar; Luz Yanez, Director of Health Services; and Wanda Velez, Director of Residence Life.
For additional information, contact Vittorio Aversa at 845-675-4447.
- Remembering Dr. Thomas H. Stebbins (NC '56)
- A Faith Journey Profile for Black History Month: Deborah Walker
- Nyack College New York City School of Music Ensemble Performs at The Kennedy Center
- Feb 17: Empower Open House at Alliance Theological Seminary Rockland
- Nyack New York City School of Music Student on "Harry" TV Show
- Screening of Documentary, "13th"
- Katalina Padilla: Being the Change
- A Faith Journey Profile for Black History Month: Dr. Cleotha Robertson
- Feb 15: Screening of "13th" on Nyack Rockland Campus
- Feb 22: Writing Center Presents "I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings"
- February 28: Deadline for Endowed Scholarship Applications
- School of Education Dean Updates Program Accreditations
- Nyack's WNYK 88.7 FM Warrior Radio Airs Black History Month Features
- Center for Scholarship and Global Engagement Colloquium Series
- Athletes Leadership Conference at Nyack College
- How a Nyack Sports Hero Was Celebrated
- First Hudson Link/Nyack College Graduation at Taconic Correctional Facility
- January 29-31: Deeper Life Series Speaker is Dr. Jonathan Shaw
- "Dan Bailey Day" at Nyack
- Head Men's Basketball Coach Jason Crafton on WNYK
- WNYK 88.7FM January Alumni Spotlight: Orlando Suazo
- 2018 Empower Retreat Attendees From 51 Churches and Seven States
- Nyack Scholarship and Global Engagement Director Heads Peace and Hope International
- School of Music Art Series Features Pianist Hui-Mei Lin
- Spiritual Life at Nyack College: Chapel Services
- Browse Blog Archive>>