Admissions on the Road Again
Nyack Admissions reps hit the road again in August to meet and greet students and their families. Staff will be on hand to provide information on the more than 40 degrees offered. Learn about unique opportunities like Honors Program, Study Abroad, College Summer WarmUp, ESL Classes, the Higher Education Opportunity (HEOP) for NY State residents, Nyack Warriors NCCAA Division I and CACC Division II athletics, internships, independent study and more.
The itinerary for August is as follows:
August 2-6: Gilford, NH at Soul Fest (www.thesoulfest.com/2007)
August 5-8: Darien Lake Theme Park Resort in Darien Center, NY: Kingdom Bound (www.kingdombound.org)
Check the websites noted above for travel directions to each location and other information.
- SEPT. 18: Alrick Brown's Award-winning Kinyarwanda Screening & Panel at Nyack College
- 9/11 Thirteen Years Later
- Jewish and Christian Perspectives on Wealth and Responsibility to the Poor
- HEOP Continues at Nyack Rockland and Launches at Nyack NYC
- India Trip for Nyack School of Nursing Combines Study With Outreach
- "A Greener NYC" to Showcase a Nyack School of Music Performance at City Hall
- A Call to Prayer September 1-7 by C&MA President John Stumbo
- True Confessions or A Half Century-Old Mystery to be Unveiled at Homecoming 2014!
- On the Passing of Mrs. Dianna Sanders
- Nyack NYC Student Leadership Development Retreat
- 2014 Global Engagement Lecture Features Director of REALIS Christian Center in Kiev, Ukraine
- College of Arts and Sciences Convenes Its Faculty/Staff Retreat
- Nyack History Professor Receives Columbia U Libraries Research Award
- Coming Soon: Nyack NYC and Rockland Student Orientations
- A Sunday Best: Nyack's Own Brightnie Jones
- Browse Blog Archive>>