Res life...ready to serve
Dorm life is more than simply room and board. The responsibility that the Residence Life staff has requires a 24-hour-a-day, seven-day-a-week commitment. Team training included workshops and, most importantly, prayer.
Mrs. Alycia John and Mr. Michael Kush are Assistant Directors of Residence Life. Mrs. John oversees Christie Hall and is assisted by area coordinators, Angel Brown and Voince Harrison. Mr. Kush oversees Moseley, Dunbar, and Jaffray with area coordinators, Steve Meakim, Joseph Vazquez, and Jermaine Smith. Mrs. Velez leads Simpson Hall with area coordinator Andrea Pearson. Area coordinators will mentor the 33 Resident Assistants, who are full-time students stepping up to a leadership role among their peers. The common goal of Residence Life is to create community on campus.
The theme for the upcoming academic year is “We are NYACK!”
- May 9: Nyack College/Alliance Theological Seminary 2015 Commencement
- Gone Fishing...
- Nyack Manhattan Welcomes High School Music Students from Michigan
- Help Rockonomix Team Nyack Win. Vote Today!
- Twenty-five Nyack College Contributors to SEA-PHAGES Research
- Men's Golf Team Headed to 2015 NCAA Championship Competition
- Two Operas! Two Days! Prof. Shelley Jameson, Director
- LAST WEEKEND for Spring Production of The Brothers Grimm Spectaculathon
- English Chairman Announces Publication of Fine Print
- Career Talk on Banking at Nyack College Rockland
- School of Music in Concert at Avery Fisher Hall, Lincoln Center
- 2016 Global Service-Learning Trips For Nyack Students
- Nyack College Rockland Chorale Spring Concert
- Nyack College Student Research Conference Winners
- Service With a Smile #NyackCityServe
- Browse Blog Archive>>