Res life...ready to serve
Dorm life is more than simply room and board. The responsibility that the Residence Life staff has requires a 24-hour-a-day, seven-day-a-week commitment. Team training included workshops and, most importantly, prayer.
Mrs. Alycia John and Mr. Michael Kush are Assistant Directors of Residence Life. Mrs. John oversees Christie Hall and is assisted by area coordinators, Angel Brown and Voince Harrison. Mr. Kush oversees Moseley, Dunbar, and Jaffray with area coordinators, Steve Meakim, Joseph Vazquez, and Jermaine Smith. Mrs. Velez leads Simpson Hall with area coordinator Andrea Pearson. Area coordinators will mentor the 33 Resident Assistants, who are full-time students stepping up to a leadership role among their peers. The common goal of Residence Life is to create community on campus.
The theme for the upcoming academic year is “We are NYACK!”
- Friday, May 29: Nyack Alumnus Charles Galbreath, a 2015 C&MA Council Speaker
- Nyack NYC Rock-o-Nomix Team: You Voted! They Won!
- Nyack College/ATS Empower 2015
- New York City Fish Count
- Tappan Zee Bridge Evening Travel Advisory May 18-22
- 2015 Hudson River Pianofest at Nyack College Rockland
- Nyack ATS Commencement 2015
- Bench Dedication Procession to Memorial Park Led by Nyack College Music Students
- A Rite of Passage to Womanhood for 25 Nyack Seniors
- ACL Student Research Award Winner
- New Beta Psi Chapter of Chi Alpha Epsilon Honor Society Members Inducted
- Nyack College/Alliance Theological Seminary 2015 Commencement
- Gone Fishing...
- A Day of Master Classes and Music Clinics for High School Music Students from Michigan
- Twenty-five Nyack College Contributors to SEA-PHAGES Research
- Browse Blog Archive>>