New Vice President for Advancement
A Director of Development at Nyack College from 1991 until 1993, Jeff is a trained and proven fundraiser. According to President Michael Scales, the largest annual fund income was recorded during Jeff’s tenure.
His credentials include professional training as a Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC), Accredited Estate Planner (AEP), Certified Financial Planner (CFP), and Certified Fundraising Executive (CFRE).
In addition to his most recent experience at Shell Point, he has also been on the staff at The American Bible Society, The Christian and Missionary Alliance and Estate Design Wealth Planning.
Jeff is married to Nyack alumna, Heather (Jewell, '94). They have two sons, Graham and Connor.
- Nyack Baseball Team Collecting Baseball Gloves for Sports Clinic in Mexico
- Global Service-Learning 2015
- Peace and Hope Visit Nyack Rockland
- Hudson Link, TEDxSing Sing and Nyack College in New York Times Feature
- Sophia Institute Conference Features Nyack NYC Faculty
- Mandela Day Celebration at Nyack
- Storm Glautier Named CACC Rep to the National Student-Athlete Advisory Committee
- Memorial Concerts Honoring Professor Emeritus Ralph Ellenberger (1934-2014)
- Leadership Rockland Multicultural Communities Day Kicks Off at Nyack College
- Chamberfest at Nyack Rockland School of Music
- Nyack Rockland Colloquium Series Features Dr. K. Kale Yu
- NYACK NYC: Forgive Us...Confessions of a Compromised Faith--Book and Panel Discussion
- Fall 2014 Nyack's Scholars Symposium
- Nyack Students Up For The Challenge
- The Jubilee Chorus Performs at The Bowery Mission
- Browse Blog Archive>>