New Vice President for Advancement
A Director of Development at Nyack College from 1991 until 1993, Jeff is a trained and proven fundraiser. According to President Michael Scales, the largest annual fund income was recorded during Jeff’s tenure.
His credentials include professional training as a Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC), Accredited Estate Planner (AEP), Certified Financial Planner (CFP), and Certified Fundraising Executive (CFRE).
In addition to his most recent experience at Shell Point, he has also been on the staff at The American Bible Society, The Christian and Missionary Alliance and Estate Design Wealth Planning.
Jeff is married to Nyack alumna, Heather (Jewell, '94). They have two sons, Graham and Connor.
- Men's Golf Team Headed to 2015 NCAA Championship Competition
- Two Operas! Two Days! Prof. Shelley Jameson, Director
- LAST WEEKEND for Spring Production of The Brothers Grimm Spectaculathon
- English Chairman Announces Publication of Fine Print
- Career Talk on Banking at Nyack College Rockland
- RELEASE: Nyack College/Alliance Theological Seminary Commencement 2015
- School of Music in Concert at Avery Fisher Hall, Lincoln Center
- 2016 Global Service-Learning Trips For Nyack Students
- Nyack College Rockland Chorale Spring Concert
- Nyack College Student Research Conference Winners
- Service With a Smile #NyackCityServe
- Pianist Johnny Walsh In Concert on Nyack Rockland Campus
- Music Students Minister at Morristown's Market Street Mission
- ATS Colloquium On State and Religion: The Case of Israel
- Live from New York...Nyack's School of Music at Avery Fisher Hall, Lincoln Center!
- Browse Blog Archive>>