Warriors win sportsmanship award
Commissioner Dan Mara of the Central Atlantic Collegiate Conference (CACC) recently announced that Nyack College is the recipient of the 2006-2007 CACC Men’s and Women’s Team Sportsmanship Awards. The Nyack men garnered 93 total points to take the honor, while the Warrior women tallied 142 total votes.
Each CACC-sponsored sport presents a Team Sportsmanship Award at the conclusion of its respective season.The yearly awards go to the schools that receive the most combined votes from each sport. One men’s program and one women’s program receive a plaque each spring.
The Nyack men received the Team Sportsmanship Award for soccer (in a tie with Bloomfield), baseball, and golf. The Warriors also finished second in the voting for basketball, behind Goldey-Beacom. The Nyack women earned the Team Sportsmanship Award in soccer, volleyball, basketball and softball this year.
Congratulations are due to the Warrior coaching staff and athletes for another commendable year of competition.
- TONIGHT! --Velocity Debuts at Nyack Rockland School of Music
- Unearthing Magdala--Nyack College Conference for Interfaith Scholars
- RELEASE: Official Nyack Statement on Ebola
- October 17: Nyack's School of Social Work and Community Connections for Youth Release Report
- Steinway Piano Dedication With Steinway & Sons President Ron Losby and CD-60 Biographer James Barron
- Miovski and Mansfield Families Music Hall Dedicated at Nyack NYC Campus
- Official Nyack College Statement Regarding Unknown Man on Campus September 23
- Anti-Human Trafficking Art Exhibit with Susan Clinthorne and Sally Thielen at Nyack Rockland
- "A Greener NYC" to Showcase a Nyack School of Music Performance at City Hall
- Nyack College Joins the Luis Palau Association CityServe Event in Manhattan
- C&MA Church Planter Among Those Murdered in Guinea
- Alrick Brown's Award-winning Kinyarwanda Screening & Panel at Nyack NYC
- Dean Ron Walborn Interviewed on Unseminary.com
- Report on AJCO-CSGE Panel: Wealth and Responsibility to the Poor
- 9/11 Thirteen Years Later
- Browse Blog Archive>>