SEPT 18: Interview of Building 429's Jason Roy to Re-air on WNYK 88FM
Jason Roy, (pictured second from left), lead singer and founder of Christian rock band Building 429 was interviewed recently by Nyack College's WNYK 88.7 FM.
Building 429 is on the roster of dynamic performers who will appear at the Borderline Music Festival coming to Rockland County on Friday, September 29 and Saturday 30 at Boulder Stadium, Palisades Credit Union Park, 1 Provident Bank Park Drive in Pomona, NY. A re-air of the WNYK interview with Jason will be broadcast on Monday, September 18, 2017 at 5:00 p.m.
Building 429 has recorded nine albums over an exceptional 18-year career. The GRAMMY Award and Dove Award-nominated band received a Dove Award for “New Artist of the Year” in 2005. Their recording, “Where I Belong,” was named BMI “Song of the Year” in 2012 and topped the Billboard Christian music chart for 15 weeks.
Tune in Monday, September 18 to WNYK 88 FM at 5:00 p.m. and hear the heart of the kind of phenomenal musicians in this breakthrough Christian music event.
For Borderline Music Festival ticket information and purchases, click here.
- Remembering Dr. Thomas H. Stebbins (NC '56)
- A Faith Journey Profile for Black History Month: Deborah Walker
- Nyack College New York City School of Music Ensemble Performs at The Kennedy Center
- Feb 17: Empower Open House at Alliance Theological Seminary Rockland
- Nyack New York City School of Music Student on "Harry" TV Show
- Screening of Documentary, "13th"
- Katalina Padilla: Being the Change
- A Faith Journey Profile for Black History Month: Dr. Cleotha Robertson
- Feb 15: Screening of "13th" on Nyack Rockland Campus
- Feb 22: Writing Center Presents "I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings"
- February 28: Deadline for Endowed Scholarship Applications
- School of Education Dean Updates Program Accreditations
- Nyack's WNYK 88.7 FM Warrior Radio Airs Black History Month Features
- Center for Scholarship and Global Engagement Colloquium Series
- Athletes Leadership Conference at Nyack College
- How a Nyack Sports Hero Was Celebrated
- First Hudson Link/Nyack College Graduation at Taconic Correctional Facility
- January 29-31: Deeper Life Series Speaker is Dr. Jonathan Shaw
- "Dan Bailey Day" at Nyack
- Head Men's Basketball Coach Jason Crafton on WNYK
- WNYK 88.7FM January Alumni Spotlight: Orlando Suazo
- 2018 Empower Retreat Attendees From 51 Churches and Seven States
- Nyack Scholarship and Global Engagement Director Heads Peace and Hope International
- School of Music Art Series Features Pianist Hui-Mei Lin
- Spiritual Life at Nyack College: Chapel Services
- Browse Blog Archive>>