Dan Bailey Named to the CACC Hall of Fame
Dan Bailey, director of admissions at the Rockland County campus of Nyack College was been named to the Class of 2017 Central Athletic Collegiate Conference (CACC) Hall of Fame.
In a August 31 announcement, CACC Commissioner Dan Mara stated that the 2017 honorees “will go down as some of the most historic figures in conference history and it’s fitting that we recognize that with induction into the conference’s Hall of Fame."
According to the CACC, individuals are nominated by their respective institutions and honorees are selected by the conference's hall of fame committee, which is comprised of administrators throughout the CACC.
On his Hall of Fame selection, the 1985 Nyack alumnus and exceptional basketball player commented, "I am honored to be inducted into the CACC Hall of Fame and even moreso to go in as a Nyack College Warrior. My years competing and serving within this great conference as player, coach and administrator have left me with a treasure trove of fond memories and thankful to God for teammates, players, mentors and friends who have enriched my life along the way."
Learn more about Dan’s illustrious athletic career here.
Nyack’s current Athletics Director Keith Davie says, "Dan was a mentor to me when I first arrived at Nyack in 1995. His career has been as testament to dedication and hard work as a player, coach, administrator and builder of the CACC. His legacy is strong in both CACC and Nyack College Athletics."
- Negocios Now "40 under 40" List Showcases Nyack Alumna Kathia Benitez
- March 15-17: Latino Pastoral Action Center Hosts 2018 Legacy Conference
- Music Faculty and Students Perform With Opera Star in Kansas City, MO
- Schedule Your Nyack College Visit
- MARCH 15: Writing Center's March Event: The Book of Elyon with Emmanuel Jean-Pierre
- MARCH 21: Bach's 333rd Birthday Bash!
- Metro District Women's Spring Retreat Registration In Progress
- Seminary Chapel Concludes Black History Month With Pastor Donna Baptiste
- Dr. Anita Underwood, a Panelist on Christian Radio Network
- A Faith Journey Profile for Black History Month: DeLissa Dixon
- Nyack Student Leaders at Christian Cultural Center's C3 Youth Ministry
- A Faith Journey Profile for Black History Month: Althea Session-Lovett
- Nyack Alumna Tiffany Burnett ('05), a Boca Raton, FL Entrepreneur
- Spring Edition of The Forum Published
- OFFICIAL STATEMENT: Remembering God's General, Dr. Billy Graham
- Online Christian Colleges Ranks Nyack College
- Writing Center Presents "I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings"
- Shaun Jacobs-Patterson ('12) Named Senior Pastor at Trenton, NJ Church
- A Faith Journey Profile for Black History Month: Isaac Foster
- Second Scholarship and Global Engagement Colloquium
- WNYK 88.7FM February Alumni Spotlight: Dr. Donald Paine
- Remembering Dr. Thomas H. Stebbins (NC '56)
- A Faith Journey Profile for Black History Month: Deborah Walker
- Nyack College New York City School of Music Ensemble Performs at The Kennedy Center
- Feb 17: Empower Open House at Alliance Theological Seminary Rockland
- Browse Blog Archive>>