Earl Miller celebrated for leadership in student development
Mr. Earl Miller was honored today at a reception in the Student Center of Boon Campus Center on the Rockland County campus for his contributions to Nyack College as Vice President of Student Development and Dean of Students. Students, staff, and administrators gathered to pay tribute and express gratitude for his dedication to the Nyack campus community.
Miller will transition from this post and serve as Executive Director of Community Relations. He will be responsible for facilitating Nyack College’s relationships with educational institutions, school districts, churches, not-for-profit and for-profit businesses and state agencies, especially with relation to non-curricular community service projects, internships, as well as partnership ventures.
With a track record for building relationships with the local community, Mr. Miller says, “I've considered it a privilege to serve this institution and campus community. Now, on behalf of the Nyack College Corporation, I accept the challenge of building bridges with local, regional community and government constituencies. I’m grateful to Dr. Scales, the trustees and God for this opportunity to serve Nyack College and Alliance Theological Seminary and to continue the work with my colleagues in making this institution one of the premiere Christian universities in America and the world.”
- August 31: Last Day for Early Bird Rates for CCCU 2016 Diversity Conference at Nyack NYC
- Register by September 5 for Nyack's Leadership Speaker Series
- Remembering Lavern Dantzler, Nyack Alumna and Staff Member
- Amanda Halter, A Lady Warrior in Germany
- Celebrating the Life of Rick Santiago
- Jose Heredia (NC '09) at the Rose Nagelberg Theatre in Manhattan
- Carol Ann Freeman and Bonita D'Amil...Hearts for Hungary
- Gabrielle Do Goes Global With Her Spoken Word Artistry
- Nyack College Golf Classic Returns to Historic Saint Andrew's
- Memorial Service for ATS Alum Mark Xavier Lewis
- Go Fish! or The Adventures of Dr. Peter Park
- ATS Dean Announces New Role: ATS Director, Dr. Louis DeCaro, Jr.
- Nyack's Historic Excavation: Something to Write Home About
- Nyack Counseling Professor and Students to be Published
- Nyack Reps in the Nation's Capital for Second Chance Pell Grant Meetings
- Nyack College Among Top 50 Most Diverse U.S. Campuses
- Willana Mack, Winner of the Tri-State Gospel Music Association Award
- Epoch Times Features Composer and Nyack Music Prof William Vollinger
- Associate Dean Luis Carlo Receives Kudos for Service to ATS
- JULY 10 & 14: Anthony Vaval ('16) Grad Featured on Dennis Dillon Show
- Dr. Barbara Austin-Lucas, First Female Bishop-Designate for Dunamis Covenant Connection
- Days Away from Nyack's Historic Archaeological Dig
- Carlos Cuestas ('09), A Classical Guitar Act
- Rev. Dave Nguyen and the Vietnamese Alliance Church Celebrate an Anniversary
- Honoring the Life of Dr. Thomas P. Bailey, Sr.
- Browse Blog Archive>>