Dr. Ron Walborn at Christian Health Care Center on "Embracing Your Grief"
Dr. Ron Walborn, dean of Alliance Theological Seminary and the College of Bible and Christian Ministry at Nyack College will be the featured speaker at “Spring Clergy Day” on Wednesday, May 10 from 8:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m., an event hosted by the Pastoral Care Department of Christian Health Care Center located at 301 Sicomac Avenue in Wyckoff, NJ.
Dr. Walborn will present on the topic of “Embracing Your Grief” in two segments. Session One will focus on “Grieving the Seasons of Life and Ministry,” exploring the impact of loss on the life of a minister and how the failure to grieve and process losses can block emotions and spiritual growth. Session Two will focus on “Emotional Healing for Life and Ministry” and examine the power of God’s truth to uproot lies in our memories, and bring freedom and emotional wholeness.
- Holiday Sales With a Social Purpose
- The Forum...Bringing Holiday Cheer
- WNYK 88.7FM December Alumni Spotlight: Caitlin Kerr
- An "In the Heights" Postscript
- A Year of Jubilee for the School of Education
- Dr. Louis DeCaro Awarded John Brown Society Silver Medal
- THE CAUSE: Supporting Educators in Urban Schools
- Nyack Students and Faculty in Christmas Music at the Mall
- Writing Center's "Grand Slam" Postponed Until Spring Semester
- A Christmas Tradition: The Festival of Lessons and Carols
- Four Women Volleyball Players on All-Academic Team
- CCCU Leadership Institute Member Rahn Franklin Visits Nyack
- Carol & Candlelight Tour Marks 69th Year
- WNYK Interviews Cast Members of "In the Heights"
- Alumna Alyssa Cruz Presents on Technology-Infused and Data-Driven Lesson Planning
- #GivingTuesday for Nyack's Seminario Teológico de Puerto Rico
- Three Nyack Warriors on 2017 Men's Soccer All-Academic Team
- Nyack Athletes in the Kitchen for Community Thanksgiving Dinner
- Nyack College In Top 20 Schools for Environment on 2018 Wall Street Journal/Times Higher Education U.S. College Rankings
- Christian Medical & Dental Association NYC Chapter Holds "Care for the Soul" Conference
- RELEASE: Nyack's Campus in Puerto Rico Leads Community Outreach
- WNYK 88.7FM November Alumni Spotlight: Grace Williams ('15)
- Dr. Lyndell O'Hara - Colloquium Speaker
- The Forum, Vol. 2., Issue 2
- Opening Day for National Hispanic Education Summit and Scholars Symposium
- Browse Blog Archive>>