Nyack Honor Society Students Celebrated
President Michael G. Scales, Provost David F. Turk and Assistant Provost & Director of Institutional Assessment Bennett Schepens hosted a luncheon in Shuman Hall on the Rockland County campus for graduating seniors inducted into the 2017 Nyack Honor Society.
Clara Vierstra, Alexandria Bisson, Cynthia Urena (l-r, front row) Gabrielle Robinson, Trisha Frazer, and Anna Jarbeck (l-r, second row) were the six students who attended the luncheon.
New York City campus Honor Society students not pictured here are Sara Donado, Gillian Mercurio, Jared Hernandez, Melanie Cho and Priscilla Berenguer. These five will be publically recognized at the May 3 Baccalaureate service on the Battery Park campus.
The Nyack College Honor Society was established in 1948. Each year the Office of Academic Affairs selects top ranking students who are May graduates or a December graduate from the previous year. Requirements for membership in the Nyack Honor Society are exemplary scholarly achievement, a minimum of 60 credits earned at Nyack College, spiritual leadership and service to Nyack College and the community.
Congratulations to this year’s 2017 Nyack Honor Society members!
- Nyack at its Best...Serving Others
- MAY 31: Nyack Scholars Symposium Presentation Proposal Deadline
- Nyack Artists Featured in East Village Multimedia Showcase
- Pastor Charles Galbreath Special Guest on Donna Baptiste Ministries Radio Broadcast
- School of Music Profs Conduct Three-Day Vocal/Opera Institute
- Nyack Alumnus Dr. Ty Buckman Named Provost at Mary Baldwin University
- 2017 Grads Are Nyack's Inaugural Class of Biology Majors
- Nyack Grads on "Good Morning, America" Segment
- Commitment to Mission Awards to Dean Glenn Koponen and Dean Wanda Velez
- The Legacy of Service at Nyack College and Alliance Theological Seminary
- Soccer Team Online Fundraiser
- Dr. Ron Walborn at Christian Health Care Center on "Embracing Your Grief"
- NATIONAL NURSES WEEK: Cheryle Phenicie, R.N.
- Celebrating the School of Nursing's "Surviving Six"
- Class of 2017....You Did It!
- The Nyack College Fishing Club's Big Catch
- Non-Profit Awards Dr. Jackie Washington Fellowship for Ecology Project in Costa Rica
- Seventh Year for Woman...Rite of Passage Ceremony
- Meet the 2017-2018 NYC Campus Student Government Officers
- The Forum....Issue #6
- Nyack's Wakefield Wins CACC Conference Golf Championship
- Jonathan Demme, a Nyack Organizational Leadership Guest Speaker
- Nyack Honor Society Students Celebrated
- Summer 2017 Research Grants for Nyack Faculty Announced
- Issachah Savage Conducts Masterclass for Nyack Music Students
- Browse Blog Archive>>