Nyack Honor Society Students Celebrated
President Michael G. Scales, Provost David F. Turk and Assistant Provost & Director of Institutional Assessment Bennett Schepens hosted a luncheon in Shuman Hall on the Rockland County campus for graduating seniors inducted into the 2017 Nyack Honor Society.
Clara Vierstra, Alexandria Bisson, Cynthia Urena (l-r, front row) Gabrielle Robinson, Trisha Frazer, and Anna Jarbeck (l-r, second row) were the six students who attended the luncheon.
New York City campus Honor Society students not pictured here are Sara Donado, Gillian Mercurio, Jared Hernandez, Melanie Cho and Priscilla Berenguer. These five will be publically recognized at the May 3 Baccalaureate service on the Battery Park campus.
The Nyack College Honor Society was established in 1948. Each year the Office of Academic Affairs selects top ranking students who are May graduates or a December graduate from the previous year. Requirements for membership in the Nyack Honor Society are exemplary scholarly achievement, a minimum of 60 credits earned at Nyack College, spiritual leadership and service to Nyack College and the community.
Congratulations to this year’s 2017 Nyack Honor Society members!
- Negocios Now "40 under 40" List Showcases Nyack Alumna Kathia Benitez
- March 15-17: Latino Pastoral Action Center Hosts 2018 Legacy Conference
- Music Faculty and Students Perform With Opera Star in Kansas City, MO
- Schedule Your Nyack College Visit
- MARCH 15: Writing Center's March Event: The Book of Elyon with Emmanuel Jean-Pierre
- MARCH 21: Bach's 333rd Birthday Bash!
- Metro District Women's Spring Retreat Registration In Progress
- Seminary Chapel Concludes Black History Month With Pastor Donna Baptiste
- Dr. Anita Underwood, a Panelist on Christian Radio Network
- A Faith Journey Profile for Black History Month: DeLissa Dixon
- Nyack Student Leaders at Christian Cultural Center's C3 Youth Ministry
- A Faith Journey Profile for Black History Month: Althea Session-Lovett
- Nyack Alumna Tiffany Burnett ('05), a Boca Raton, FL Entrepreneur
- Spring Edition of The Forum Published
- OFFICIAL STATEMENT: Remembering God's General, Dr. Billy Graham
- Online Christian Colleges Ranks Nyack College
- Writing Center Presents "I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings"
- Shaun Jacobs-Patterson ('12) Named Senior Pastor at Trenton, NJ Church
- A Faith Journey Profile for Black History Month: Isaac Foster
- Second Scholarship and Global Engagement Colloquium
- WNYK 88.7FM February Alumni Spotlight: Dr. Donald Paine
- Remembering Dr. Thomas H. Stebbins (NC '56)
- A Faith Journey Profile for Black History Month: Deborah Walker
- Nyack College New York City School of Music Ensemble Performs at The Kennedy Center
- Feb 17: Empower Open House at Alliance Theological Seminary Rockland
- Browse Blog Archive>>