Nyack Honor Society Students Celebrated
President Michael G. Scales, Provost David F. Turk and Assistant Provost & Director of Institutional Assessment Bennett Schepens hosted a luncheon in Shuman Hall on the Rockland County campus for graduating seniors inducted into the 2017 Nyack Honor Society.
Clara Vierstra, Alexandria Bisson, Cynthia Urena (l-r, front row) Gabrielle Robinson, Trisha Frazer, and Anna Jarbeck (l-r, second row) were the six students who attended the luncheon.
New York City campus Honor Society students not pictured here are Sara Donado, Gillian Mercurio, Jared Hernandez, Melanie Cho and Priscilla Berenguer. These five will be publically recognized at the May 3 Baccalaureate service on the Battery Park campus.
The Nyack College Honor Society was established in 1948. Each year the Office of Academic Affairs selects top ranking students who are May graduates or a December graduate from the previous year. Requirements for membership in the Nyack Honor Society are exemplary scholarly achievement, a minimum of 60 credits earned at Nyack College, spiritual leadership and service to Nyack College and the community.
Congratulations to this year’s 2017 Nyack Honor Society members!
- The Forum...Bringing Holiday Cheer
- WNYK 88.7FM December Alumni Spotlight: Caitlin Kerr
- An "In the Heights" Postscript
- A Year of Jubilee for the School of Education
- Dr. Louis DeCaro Awarded John Brown Society Silver Medal
- THE CAUSE: Supporting Educators in Urban Schools
- Nyack Students and Faculty in Christmas Music at the Mall
- Writing Center's "Grand Slam" Postponed Until Spring Semester
- A Christmas Tradition: The Festival of Lessons and Carols
- Four Women Volleyball Players on All-Academic Team
- CCCU Leadership Institute Member Rahn Franklin Visits Nyack
- Carol & Candlelight Tour Marks 69th Year
- WNYK Interviews Cast Members of "In the Heights"
- Alumna Alyssa Cruz Presents on Technology-Infused and Data-Driven Lesson Planning
- #GivingTuesday for Nyack's Seminario Teológico de Puerto Rico
- Three Nyack Warriors on 2017 Men's Soccer All-Academic Team
- Nyack Athletes in the Kitchen for Community Thanksgiving Dinner
- Nyack College In Top 20 Schools for Environment on 2018 Wall Street Journal/Times Higher Education U.S. College Rankings
- Christian Medical & Dental Association NYC Chapter Holds "Care for the Soul" Conference
- RELEASE: Nyack's Campus in Puerto Rico Leads Community Outreach
- WNYK 88.7FM November Alumni Spotlight: Grace Williams ('15)
- Dr. Lyndell O'Hara - Colloquium Speaker
- The Forum, Vol. 2., Issue 2
- Opening Day for National Hispanic Education Summit and Scholars Symposium
- NOV 8-9: Scholars Symposium and National Hispanic Education Summit at Nyack
- Browse Blog Archive>>