CSGE Releases Digital Brochure for April 4 Student Research Conference
The Nyack College Center for Scholarship and Global Engagement (CSGE) in collaboration with the College of Arts and Sciences and the School of Nursing is proud to present its Sixth Annual Student Research Conference on Tuesday, April 4, 2017 in Bowman Gym on the Nyack Rockland County campus from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. More than 100 students will present 56 research posters on the theme "Walking in Health and Wholeness." See the conference agenda and abstracts here.
Dr. Fayne Frey will be this year's keynote speaker. A board-certified clinical and surgical dermatologist with a practice in West Nyack, NY, Dr. Frey specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of skin cancer. She is a fellow of both the American Academy of Dermatology and the American Society for Dermatologic Surgery. A graduate of Cornell University Medical College, Dr. Frey has served as a clinical instructor in the Division of Dermatology at The New York Hospital–Cornell Medical Center.
The Student Research conference schedule is as follows:
9:00 a.m.-10:40 a.m.: Opening and Poster Session 1
10:45 a.m.-11:30 a.m.: Keynote address: Dr. Fayne Frey
12:30 p.m.-1:00 p.m.: Student Plenary Presentations 1
1:00 p.m.-2:20 p.m.: Poster Session 2
2:20 p.m.-2:50 p.m.: Student Plenary Presentation Session 2
2:50 p.m.-3:00 p.m.: Awards Ceremony
Visit the CSGE webpage to learn more about its mission and events.
- Negocios Now "40 under 40" List Showcases Nyack Alumna Kathia Benitez
- March 15-17: Latino Pastoral Action Center Hosts 2018 Legacy Conference
- Music Faculty and Students Perform With Opera Star in Kansas City, MO
- Schedule Your Nyack College Visit
- MARCH 15: Writing Center's March Event: The Book of Elyon with Emmanuel Jean-Pierre
- MARCH 21: Bach's 333rd Birthday Bash!
- Metro District Women's Spring Retreat Registration In Progress
- Seminary Chapel Concludes Black History Month With Pastor Donna Baptiste
- Dr. Anita Underwood, a Panelist on Christian Radio Network
- A Faith Journey Profile for Black History Month: DeLissa Dixon
- Nyack Student Leaders at Christian Cultural Center's C3 Youth Ministry
- A Faith Journey Profile for Black History Month: Althea Session-Lovett
- Nyack Alumna Tiffany Burnett ('05), a Boca Raton, FL Entrepreneur
- Spring Edition of The Forum Published
- OFFICIAL STATEMENT: Remembering God's General, Dr. Billy Graham
- Online Christian Colleges Ranks Nyack College
- Writing Center Presents "I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings"
- Shaun Jacobs-Patterson ('12) Named Senior Pastor at Trenton, NJ Church
- A Faith Journey Profile for Black History Month: Isaac Foster
- Second Scholarship and Global Engagement Colloquium
- WNYK 88.7FM February Alumni Spotlight: Dr. Donald Paine
- Remembering Dr. Thomas H. Stebbins (NC '56)
- A Faith Journey Profile for Black History Month: Deborah Walker
- Nyack College New York City School of Music Ensemble Performs at The Kennedy Center
- Feb 17: Empower Open House at Alliance Theological Seminary Rockland
- Browse Blog Archive>>