Fifth Anniversary Celebration & Silent Auction to Benefit Empower Program
The Metro District of the C&MA is pleased to announce that the Empower program, directed by Dr. Wanda Walborn, (the Nyack College Director of Spiritual Formation) has reached a milestone fifth year. In thanksgiving for God's faithfulness, Empower's Fifth Anniversary Celebration and Silent Auction Gala will take place on Saturday, May 20, at 1 p.m. at Casa Mia Manor House in Blauvelt, NY.
During the last five years, Empower has witnessed over 200 women encounter God in deep spiritual, intellectual and emotional ways; be healed to the core of their souls; and be strongly equipped, motivated and prepared for kingdom ministry.
Tickets for the Gala can be purchased here by clicking on the RSVP link. Tables of 10 can be purchased for $450 or single tickets for $50 per person. If you are unable to attend the Gala, you can make a donation to Empower through the same link. Proceeds and donations will benefit future program participants.
View the promotional video about Empower for more information about this life-changing program.
- The Forum...Bringing Holiday Cheer
- WNYK 88.7FM December Alumni Spotlight: Caitlin Kerr
- An "In the Heights" Postscript
- A Year of Jubilee for the School of Education
- Dr. Louis DeCaro Awarded John Brown Society Silver Medal
- THE CAUSE: Supporting Educators in Urban Schools
- Nyack Students and Faculty in Christmas Music at the Mall
- Writing Center's "Grand Slam" Postponed Until Spring Semester
- A Christmas Tradition: The Festival of Lessons and Carols
- Four Women Volleyball Players on All-Academic Team
- CCCU Leadership Institute Member Rahn Franklin Visits Nyack
- Carol & Candlelight Tour Marks 69th Year
- WNYK Interviews Cast Members of "In the Heights"
- Alumna Alyssa Cruz Presents on Technology-Infused and Data-Driven Lesson Planning
- #GivingTuesday for Nyack's Seminario Teológico de Puerto Rico
- Three Nyack Warriors on 2017 Men's Soccer All-Academic Team
- Nyack Athletes in the Kitchen for Community Thanksgiving Dinner
- Nyack College In Top 20 Schools for Environment on 2018 Wall Street Journal/Times Higher Education U.S. College Rankings
- Christian Medical & Dental Association NYC Chapter Holds "Care for the Soul" Conference
- RELEASE: Nyack's Campus in Puerto Rico Leads Community Outreach
- WNYK 88.7FM November Alumni Spotlight: Grace Williams ('15)
- Dr. Lyndell O'Hara - Colloquium Speaker
- The Forum, Vol. 2., Issue 2
- Opening Day for National Hispanic Education Summit and Scholars Symposium
- NOV 8-9: Scholars Symposium and National Hispanic Education Summit at Nyack
- Browse Blog Archive>>